Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gnomes VS Orcs

Banned
    Gnome artisan has better home, thus, better population. Better farms thus needed less of them, better guilds so one doesn't need as many, better towers so one doesn't need as many. Greenie you know better than to think other wise but this guy Toadi I think he just doesn't know any better.

lol. if the gnomes were pusssies theyd bare win the war.....

turtle day 1 and 2 with no attacks running 60:40 leet/dspec and op orcs into ground. then run riot. 1 acre gains all round in first 2 days for orcs... then minimal retals as orcs cannot pay troops.....

orc kd better then gn kd that is it! :)
    maybe a combo of Orc+GN kd can win a Orc kd (<-this i dont know)
    i would guess and say 20 Orcs and 5 GN can do it

Banned
    Every one that is pro gnome over orc in a war is assuming the orc will just sit there and take it. An orc will not let a gnome turtle they will walk into your area you control with you whole army army at home take land and all the while keep 70+dpa at home. That's what I would do if I was an orc facing a gnome. You have to remember the other guy wants to win to so he or she is going to do everything he or she can do so your plans don't go the way you want them to go.

vines i dont know anyone that is pro in this game
    all ppl are the same to me around here :)

btw the real pro dont use this forum lol just so you know ;)

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Gnome artisan has better home, thus, better population. Better farms thus needed less of them, better guilds so one doesn't need as many, better towers so one doesn't need as many. Greenie you know better than to think other wise but this guy Toadi I think he just doesn't know any better.
    and how are better homes/towers/farms better than 33% more NS, or 25% more attacks?

and toadi > me
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijo View Post
    vines i dont know anyone that is pro in this game
    all ppl are the same to me around here :)

btw the real pro dont use this forum lol just so you know ;)
    i think you would be suprised =)

Banned
    Having to have less guilds, farms, and towers mean one can have more forts and training ground. Better population than any other combo means one can have a bigger military. So running more forts and Tgs and a bigger pop. Means others will not be able to attack you even when your army is out on an attack. So if a province can't attack you 25% lower attack speed means nothing. NS I can train more troops than I could every lose to NS and I do. But it was a good question thank you for asking it. Next. Back to the topic I still think an orc kingdom can win over a gnome kingdom. Hey look I'm playing gnome if I didn't think it wasn't true I wouldn't say it.
    Last edited by vines; 10-10-2008 at 22:18.

Sir Postalot
    I can train more troops than I could every lose to NS and I do.
    wow, thats some crappy NS being done on you :O

Means others will not be able to attack you even when your army is out on an attack
    unless you are ALOT bigger than the person, or they are a T/M, i seriously doubt that...

I still think an orc kingdom can win over a gnome kingdom.
    im not saying they cant... im saying a gnome kd SHOULD win over an orc one =)

Hey look I'm playing gnome if I didn't think it wasn't true I wouldn't say it.
    i wouldnt say you are playing gnome, moreso butchering it =)

Postaholic
    dont feed the troll plz

Banned
    Keep in mind that for the most part I have over 8modtpa. You doubt but yet I do it. That's what I'm saying just being a gnome kingdom does not mean an edge over an orc kingdom and a war win can't be seen just by the race. Yeah you would say something dumb like that.
    Last edited by vines; 10-10-2008 at 22:37.

Sir Postalot
    >vines
    eh? where did i say i doubt that? i just said crappy NS was being done on you... which i would expect considering you being a gnome and all, if they were succeeding alot, it would be a worry...
    im suprised you ONLY have 8 mod tpa as a gnome...

>waheed
    but i like feeding teh troll cookiez

Means others will not be able to attack you even when your army is out on an attack.
    What kind of OPA do you have on top of this 100 DPA with offense out?
    Your province is very impressive.

Banned
    I may have a modtpa a little on the low side. However, I'm a pure heavy attacker homey I'm able to brake province with there whole army at home. I don't op one bit I just use tpa/wpa as protection. That's why I have been so successful in war. I have been able to keep the provinces the same size from sitting back and just oping. Yeah I lose honor but I take there land and in war taking land is the most important thing.

Sir Postalot
    What kind of OPA do you have on top of this 100 DPA with offense out?
    Your province is very impressive.
    100DPA isnt enough when orc's can put out over 100 OPA as a knight/peasant ;)

homey
    im not your "homey"

eah I lose honor but I take there land and in war taking land is the most important thing.
    i know plenty of kd's that would disagree =)

Banned
    I have well over 100dpa lol. You've seen my cb. When we went to war I have around 130-140dpa. And I know orcs can that's why they can be a problem for the gnome. When I said home that was typo I ment to type dumb ass. Others would agree with me. Yeah people disagree all the time so whats your point?

Thread Information