Thread: Bribe generals

Enthusiast

Bribe generals

Does it stack? Meaning if I bribe generals 3 times, do I get 3x the effect? If yes, up to how many times does it stack?

It does not stack.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

It does stack. Same as Bribe thiefs

Post Fiend
    in the past, it just removed one general for the uses of the target's attack for a lil while.
    i know that the effect now is that altho you can use the general; it's bonus effect is not applied,depending how many are bribed. so 2 gens bribed means only 1 gen will give u a bonus. i dunno about the bonus for the thief.

Bribe generals and bribe thieves add a negative penalty - in the case of the general, a negative penalty to losses.
    We're going to pretend if you bribe really, really well, you'll get the losses to 30%, and if you bribe again, but not so well, you'll put it to 3%. The game will now either replace the 30% mod with the 3%, or use the 30% mod over the 3% - knowing how the game works, I'd say it replaces the first mod of 30% with the new that is 3%.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Thread Information