Thread: Ghetto Code Of Valor

Ghetto Code Of Valor

Anyone have it saved? I'd like to read it again..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Its an awful read anyway. Nothing can be ghetto if its on the interwebs.
    The Omega
    ...We shall be the last!

I liked it.. I think I did :)

Anyway, I'd like to read it once more.. I hope someone saved it.. xP
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Jun 6th 2:24 AM
    While SKs and Top Kingdoms struggle to dominate the top 50 charts. Flaming each side. Accusing of x-logging, fog scripting, multi-ing, farming, and humping..Ghettos struggle to kill a dragon.

"Keep dragon. Never slay them."

The Ghetto Code of Valor, states that you fight on "Deathground" mode. "He who keeps dragon, keeps the spirit to fight." You fight underpopulated or overpopulated -- eitherway, as long as you're on "Deathground" mode.

The Ghetto Code of Valor, also states that, you double into an SK who's going suicider strat..and you get raped. Ghetto Code of Valor gives a clear guideline for diplomacy...You send them a message:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!"

You die.

Ghetto Code of Valor also states that: "Never read. Just attack for the love of god." And also The Code gives you avenue to reply to your monarch: "Whooops." You just got your KD to war. Your monarch orders to raze you off. After a week later, you're still there of course. "Never read" code is still upheld.

Ghetto Code of Valor, also states that you war other Ghettos and never, never, ever surrender. If you do, you still have a dragon.

Ghetto Code of Valor DOES NOT allow anthing higher than 1 TPA and WPA. A lot of Harry Potters and Aladdins have come murdered and raped. Of course you don't care..you need "Deathground" mode.

~ end of part I ~

flame on..lol

Jun 6th 11:38 AM
    LOL @ iwannaplay

The Code of Valor also calls for strict adherence to the Skittles build strat, as well as a total and utter refusal to raise your draft past 20%, advice of KDmates be damned!

Jun 6th 7:52 PM
    Ah, the most beautifull part of the code of valour, when a bigger kingdom starts hitting you in the hope of getting into an easy war, ALLWAYS retal!
    Your king and other experienced kingdommates obviously don't know what they're talking about! When they tell you not to pull them into an unwinable war call them cowards! If you don't retal those kingdoms how are you ever going to get out of the ghetto? :P

Jun 6th 9:29 PM
    ~ Ghetto Code of Valor pt. 2 ~

The Code, provides the freedom to have a Senate. Established on the "War Forums," EVERYBODY is allowed to exercise his right to free speech. His right for PEACE. After, 3 Weeks of bouncing and humping the dragon, you cry for peace. But peace is for nobody...you are a warrior. The Code says so.

But hell, The Code doesn't allow you to surrender. THEY surrender or you take them to "Eternal Fake War." You spend more time on the War Forums than on irc (omfg, what the hell is that?) or MSN (FTW) -- you have the Senate. You are warriors and politicians of breed, as The Code dictates it.

The Code offers a sense of vicious politicking..you involve their mothers. Of course, you gotta hit it where it hurts. You accuse them of engaging in malicious swordfights with their monarch.

The Code also offers, as an annex, a list of cool themes and names for the KD. As the Code provides, you are blessed with awesome province names. Death-riddled, Blood-riddled, 300-movie-riddled names are yours to take. OF COURSE, omfg, The Code only provides you to ONLY keep the theme during the first war loss. Your elite provinces will tend to find his destiny far more superior to such. So he clicks the button and *poof* -- of course, he leaves a dearly message in the forums. "You sux!"

You hunt him down, and spend 3 weeks to kill him.

The Code of Valor, you are gifted with the KEY SKILL you need during war. PANIC. You PANIC..you ask for aid..of course, who reads that sh|t anyway..now, you are given by your mates the "Deathground" state. PANIC. Hold dear on this power, and you will be awesome.

~ end of part 2 ~

Be guided by the Code, and thou shall not falter under thy Tyrants that reign upon the lands of Utopia. *nosebleed*

Jun 10th 6:52 AM
    ~ Ghetto Code of Valor pt 3 ~

"Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

The Code says: "Screw that sh|t. I ain't listening to some dead dude."

The Code says be guided by the Templars:

"Get me a vinegar and cheese and I'll blow up the world."
    -McGyver

"...." *boneCRACK*
    -Steven Seagal

The Code says that your province and your Lordship (omg lord...) your own Rome is he who who dictates his destiny. You grow more land than the rest in hopes to graze more of your farms. You have the mightiest number of army, and you want to defend your farmland of course..build forts and build defensive specs like there's no tomorrow.

The Code offers you another way around. Templar Seagal and Templar McGyver says you can take the entire KD by yourself. You decided to SUICIDE all by yourself. You double tap everybody. Even the 500 acre out of protection midgets. SHOW NO BLOODY MERCY.

You get raped.

Your KD blames you for losing that much. OMFG, you blame McGyver and Steven Seagal?! Haven't you seen their movies? SACRILEGE. You don't want to share the knowledge of The Code to a bunch of anti-world domination, anti-McGyver nincompoops.

The Code says...BLAME THEM! Because you ALONE are awesome. No need to argue ffs. Put up a Steaven Segal and McGyver man-to-man dancing wallpaper and ZOMG you will be enlightened.

Adding more to that, The Code says NEVER TO Extended Ceasefire bulldung. Two KDs agreed on a ceasefire..but you logged in saw news of theives stole 2988gc from your coffers. What would McGyver do? Shoot him with seeds through a beer bottle. What would Seagal do? Break your nose with NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

What will The Code have you do? YOU ATTACK THEM. NO DIPLOMACY. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. You declare a war `til death terms unto these heathens.

~

The Code is strong. The Code is the truth. Stand up to the times of the tyrants. Utopia needs YOU! oNLY you..no other 24 other useless lands.

"I am the Fred Astaire of karate."
    - Jean-Claude Van Damme

~ End of Ghetto Code of Valor pt 3 ~

Jun 11th 9:52 PM
    Don't forget a VERY IMPORTANT PART of the Code: your right to FREEDOM! Never listen to your monarch or other KDmates, assert that you have a right to "do your own thing", and cast random spells on your KDmates if they insult you in the forums.

also remember to bounce 4 attacks on your monarch every day.

-

Jun 17th 7:46 AM
    ~ Ghetto Code of Valor pt 4 ~
    * End of Age Special *

The Code is virginity in prison. It is just so omfg pure. Nirvana. OMFG, yes.

The Code allows you to build "Panic Rooms." You are free to choose from very very serious topic names like: "OMG HELP!", "WTF", "OMG OMG OMG", "I'M DYING OMG!"

You recognize DEATHGROUND mode. You are now in complete alignment with the Ghetto Code of Valor Stars in the universe. You are destined to be awesome.

You report that your province is starving, you are overpopulated or no peasant to feed, your harry potters are getting murdered. EVERYBODY IGNORES YOUR SUPREME CRY FOR IMPORTANCE. You shed tears and wipe them off ASAP. Just like Templar Jean Claude Vandame, at the last 30 minutes of his life, he unleashes HELL..kick the living sh|t out of a battalion of seemingly imbeciles who just learned how to punch just yesterday. So you defect and give them hell through the private messages of emotionally driven words. "NUB. YOU SUX! Your king is.." (and you send this to both your former KD and your enemy.) Why should you follow the KD strategy when they can't accommodate your greatness?

~ THE SPECIAL ENTRY OMG~

The Code says The Utopian End of Age is designed by the Templars residing under Mehul's secret underground cave. It was created to call upon the UBER AWESOME NEVER-TAGGED KDs to wave top KDs and declare WARRRRrrrrrrrrr. *nosebleeds* Make them suffer...by not surrendering...EVER. You are, as dictated in the code, is destined to sacrifice troops through an impressive streak of bouncing, dropping your NW by 2Mil, giving away your honor..just for the sake of the Creed you all so swear to follow the first time you tried to raze the king who wants to "control" you....but NEVER WITHDRAW..fulfill you destiny by taking them to End of Age war.

Stand up against the reign of they tyrants. And you will be blessed by a timely EoA PK..a sweet surrender in honor of the thousands more that follow the Code.

Beware tyrants..here thine Kingdoms of martyrs.

~

Stand up against the times of the Tyrants. Bend over but never run.

-

Jun 24th 10:47 AM
    ~ The Ghetto Code of Valor Pt 5 ~
    * Freezetime Special *

"My name is Freeze; learn it well, for it's the chilling sound of your doom"
    -Mr. Freeze (Batman & Robin Movie)

The Code embodies great power that it showers thy followers with EXTENDED FREEZE TIME. You are so great a master of the lands, you give them liberty during this special occasion. Leave it alone. Because you know, by heart your province has this super AI that can manage your province without you. Leave the lands and hope for the SEASON OF HARVEST to arrive upon your lands.

The Code, as it was said, that it is like virginity in prison. It is so pure that you are tasked or DESTINED to prepare your lands for the SEASON OF HARVEST and BE UTOPIA'S AID CENTRAL. You are so good you explore lands to prepare them for others to take it. You prepare your gold for the sake of all that is not as awesome as you..you tell the whole wide utopia world: "I'LL SHOW YOU THE MONEY!"

You are hence enlightened as Steven Seagal on weed. The supreme sacrifice all for the good of giving life to thy neighbors.

Long Live the Great Season of Harvest!
    Support Utopia Aid Central!

Share your economy for the good of the rest!

<3

Feed thy tryants. Feed thine all. Feed everybody else but yourself.

~

Dec 25th 5:00 AM
    Alliances exist in every aspect of both Utopia and in RL -- Be it in Business or Organized Crime - it is by all means a tool to further your cause or goals. And as for Utopian Alliances..

The existence of an alliance or being involved or affiliated in one means you have something to achieve from it aside from the ghey secks in irc. To further the cause or goals of the alliance you must serve your peers and as well as serve your own -- serve the alliance. All in for you to have a piece of the power-pie. If your Kingdom does not grow anything but warts from your affiliation with that alliance - then it serves only as a futile butt-cheek pimple in your KD name.

Alliance actions - as it is in Kingdom actions - are upheld by a compound and growing "moral fiber" in the community. What is "LAME" to the majority is somehow etched into future actions as a basis for "truth" or a "law" that you have to tip-toe into to remain as one for and with the majority.

Alliances exist as a strategic tool for you to either further your KD's ambitions - probably by player rotation to sustain at least reliable nub-level capabilities through "knowledge transfer" by rotating players or even monarchs/leaders. Secondly, to safeguard a target or specific chart rankings. Or to protect you and your alliance's interest. And the list goes on --

To cater to these, at times, an Alliance do need to utilize "LAME" actions in order to secure a goal or target. And as for myself, I'd opt to use these "LAME" actions to have the alliance's goal achieved.

"End Justifies the Means"
    -Nicolo Machiavelli

For the rest of the community, they dislike alliances. They have their reasons -- but if they look more into the RL aspect and how it reflects in this silly drunk Utopian community, there is use for it.

The alliance exist as long as there's a reason for it and all parties involved still see that their interests are still catered for. There's no permanent alliance, only common vested interests.

Apart from the friendship and sub-community concocted in joining an alliance, the above-mentioned aspects I believe serves as equal if not MORE than the kinky ghey seksual exchange done in IRC.

It's a war game ffs.

All in my opinion and I don't speak for any entity or group. Was just bored and still got the hangover. Happy Holidays to all!

~~

The statement made above is considered as a unholy in the eyes of the Ghetto Code of Valor. And thus deemed a heresy and of evil in nature.

- Steven Segal, Chief Praetorian General

Ghetto Code of Valor Pt II

"How can you feel confined when you're in touch with the universe?"
    -MacGyver

In the heat of battle - there is nothing better than the absence of thine Regent. Remember Ivan the Great of Russia, peasants! He left for the glory of Russia; And what makes it different from leaving your own Kingdom? But thine Regent is as wise as MacGyver with a duct tape..he puts your glorious independent Kingdom in Aggressive stance -- to shower you with the BLOODLUST before he parts.

But a wise Regent NEVER leaves notice of his absence. Truth to his magnificence -- he disappears through a hidden Magic Op in the Utopian Spellbook. And what is amazing amongst all is he MIGHT not even come back. The Code values Mystery as it is in choosing race and personality.

The Code then opens up a classic strategy -- when the Regent fails to come back. And 5 random provinces vies to take the monarchy by having a thread dedicated for his succession for the throne. And it takes 2 weeks for the KD to respond (refer to the Code Pt I - "Non shalt read for it sucks and I rock."). It is a GHETTO REVOLUTION -- IT IS DEMOCRACY.

This holiest strategy amongst the Ghetto Code of Valor -- NO MONARCHY, NO BUTTON, NO SURRENDER. The enemy KD is in deep pooper.

Give them the Steven Seagal deep stare lock down for more than a month. They will give in, the Code hands it to the enlightened.

"I'm not gonna fight you, I'm just gonna stare you to death, baby."
    -Steven Seagal
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

"The Code says that your province and your Lordship (omg lord...)"

Still the best line in it.

*salutes Vendetta*
    Utopia's a funny old place...

Post Fiend
    Lol...

<3

Post Fiend
    Haha :D

This deserves a Pulitzer prize! :p
    "Don't Stop Believing" - Z E N i T H || #pinoy || #zenith ||

Thank you! xD
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Ghetto Code of valor ftw!

i always live by it so should you!
    Proud to be Pinoy

Is that so Jao? I don't see dicing anywhere in the Ghetto Code? :p

The Code offers you another way around. Templar Seagal and Templar McGyver says you can take the entire KD by yourself. You decided to SUICIDE all by yourself. You double tap everybody. Even the 500 acre out of protection midgets. SHOW NO BLOODY MERCY.

You get raped.

Your KD blames you for losing that much. OMFG, you blame McGyver and Steven Seagal?! Haven't you seen their movies? SACRILEGE. You don't want to share the knowledge of The Code to a bunch of anti-world domination, anti-McGyver nincompoops.

The Code says...BLAME THEM! Because you ALONE are awesome. No need to argue ffs. Put up a Steaven Segal and McGyver man-to-man dancing wallpaper and ZOMG you will be enlightened.
    LOL

you know if you had Chuck Norris, this wouldnt have been a problem. He would have send a wave of roundhouse kicks to the Monarch of the SK in the first hour of war, laugh in the face of Steven Segal and throw a cigarette butt at McGyver, then scare the rest of the SKD to defect from their own KD.

Then he would have turned to the nub that suicided and punch him in the face so hard that he collapsed and lie in ruins.

omg! why are you following me?! you impostor!

lol this thread deserves to be on top.

<3 the author, although he is somewhat hard to find these days.
    Proud to be Pinoy

Thread Information