Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Dragon

whats the main purpose to send gold dragon instead of ruby one?
    in what condition we should send gold dragon?
    i really cant find this dragon could be more useful than ruby.

Veteran
    It really isn't, just send a ruby :)

Sir Postalot
    if you're a theif heavy kd against a kd with high WT's and low theives, you might send it then to lower their WT's

you can rarely go wrong with a ruby dragon, but a gold you need to have a reason for =)
    Last edited by _greenie; 17-10-2008 at 06:34.

Postaholic
    i guess if ur enemy are overdrafted and u want to drag hostile u can send a gold dragon in hostile

the same goes for emerald and sapphire. u can play around with those two in hostile (in the case of sapphire it might be useful for the first day of war)

but as war progresses and ur resources become limited i dont think u should be sending anything other than ruby dragon

Ruby isn't much use if your winning but need something to force the surrender.

I prefer Emerald to push people over the edge as it exaggerates acre difference and seeing their troop losses and armies destroyed cripples morale.

if you send a ruby dragon, then a gold one, you still get the - BE efficiency right? so what if they kill the ruby one?? do you still get the full effect of the gold dragon??

Quote Originally Posted by Ishandra View Post
    Ruby isn't much use if your winning but need something to force the surrender.

I prefer Emerald to push people over the edge as it exaggerates acre difference and seeing their troop losses and armies destroyed cripples morale.
    epic

fail.

Quote Originally Posted by fbmfbmfbm View Post
    if you send a ruby dragon, then a gold one, you still get the - BE efficiency right? so what if they kill the ruby one?? do you still get the full effect of the gold dragon??
    If you send 2 dragons and they did not kill the first your second dragon simply replaces the first. And yes, full effectiveness. The only thing that may change is dragon HP if one was sent during hostile and one during war etc.

Quote Originally Posted by puppy101 View Post
    epic

fail.
    pointless

post.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishandra View Post
    pointless

post.
    another

one

Lol ;)

Lets just leave it there hehe.

emerald drake is the ****tiest one.

SEND ROSEDRAGON! It is the best one! =)

Ruby ftw, but rosedragon is ftww! =D

Regular
    Each dragon has its purpose.
    dont need to explain ruby- he's a good pick in any war since wars are about exchaning hits, when u make the enemy ME go down by 8% u make them send more off than they should have AND have less def than what they would have.

Gold is good (as mentioned above) for making WTs less effective (if tgt kd has low tpa relateilvely and high wt%). its also good for starving incase tgt kd has low % of farms (like most kds run, just to "survive" otherwise its a waste of space)
    its also good for anything else, since it makes the TG, forts, raxs etc. work in 20% less efficiency so everything is affected (beside libs)

If I would have warred a heavy orc kd, Id try to run 15% gs and an emerald dragon to negate (or diminish) their amazing gains.

and for heavy gnome kd - perhaps a sapphire dragon for the larger fail %. though emerald could be good here 2 due to no hosps for gnomes.

Post Fiend
    sometimes in war when we want the dragon-effect to pay out over a longer amount of time we simply send a yellow/green one and then straight after we start a red project. mostly the kd we're warring wont kill off the first dragon due to being afraid of us sending a ruby one to lower their armystrength even further(after killing the first one) when we run this strategy our kd dont have enough money to pay for the red one, but it makes the enemy think we do and that we way have the effect of the other dragon(green/yellow w/e) throughout the entire war.

usually do this vs kd's that runs a calf slightly larger than the rest of us, that has specs enough to slay one dragon, but if he does he'll be in danger of getting hit. afraid of getting another dragon they simply let it be.

Thread Information