Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reasonable Request...

Reasonable Request...

Just a thought i had...How about those non Americans decide to keep their opinions as pertaining to the current US Presidential Campaign to themselves?

Just a thought i had...
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Enthusiast
    No.

What an absolutely ridiculous thought.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Hey, the whole world has some stake in the presidential election. See how much foreign aid they get if any at all.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Enthusiast
    Saying this in spite of having your country claiming to stand for freedom (including of speech) is like Australia calling itself multicultural when it's just different kinds of white and they're all racists.

Freedom of speech is complete bs. Not FoS what it should be, I mean freedom of speech in current form, where you can talk whatever u want as long as u talk what you are allowed to talk o.O
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Veteran
    Ever heard of globalization sully? What happens in the US impacts the rest of the world since our countries are connected through economy and politics, you just need to look at the recent financial events. When the US completely stops interacting with the rest of the world the world might stop caring about who's the president, until then you can always stop reading and pretend that there is nobody that disagrees with whatever you think.

what a ridiculous thought sully
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

I dont mind reading Freemehul's thoughts because he is actually fairly well informed...However for those outside the US that champion Obama i mean it is crazy...I am most upset by those that are from countries with a true Free Press...that doesnt include the US because the Press in the US is essentially owned by the 2 parties. But for those that can easily get real information i dont see how you can support Obama-mentored by a terrorist-groomed by a racist-etc-etc...

oh well i guess i wouldnt suggest such an out there type of idea if some would look towards the facts that lead to the flawed character of Obama...

FYI it is not racist to vote against Obama...If a qualified Black Man or Women would run i would vote in a heart beat...However Colin Powell refuses to run for office.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I dont mind reading Freemehul's thoughts because he is actually fairly well informed...
    That part ought to read "I don't mind reading Freemehul's thoughts because they are basically the same as mine"

I am most upset by those that are from countries with a true Free Press...that doesnt include the US because the Press in the US is essentially owned by the 2 parties. But for those that can easily get real information i dont see how you can support Obama-mentored by a terrorist-groomed by a racist-etc-etc...
    Perhaps you ought to trust those from countries with a true free press instead of trusting your own party owned press ;)

I dont read my own parties press....I am an Independent...I do my own research...

Obama denies none of what i have posted and lightly touches on them in his book however he sugar coats them...His mentor was quoted to have said that his only regret was that he did not kill more people.

Veteran
    I dont read my own parties press....I am an Independent...I do my own research...
    This is great, show us your sources.

Obama denies none of what i have posted and lightly touches on them in his book however he sugar coats them...His mentor was quoted to have said that his only regret was that he did not kill more people.
    lol did you watch the same debate as I did? To me it sounds more like you've been watching some extremely biased right wing "news" channel. Since you have all this unbiased information which Obama himself acknowledges you might be able to find a quote or clip or something where Obama describes Ayers as his mentor?

That part ought to read "I don't mind reading Freemehul's thoughts because they are basically the same as mine"
    that is not true, we have our disagreements, it is just that we are both sensible and knowledgeable enough to both agree on that issue

I can proof that isn't true what you are saying by pointing at a certain thread in GT

AFK you are beginning to become like swirvin birds. All I can say stick your head out of Obama's ass and smell reality

Veteran
    Did you have something to add to the discussion? It is rather pointless of you to say that you can prove something and then not prove it, stating opinions instead of facts is something that you seem to be doing a bit too much to have any kind of credibility.

However Colin Powell refuses to run for office.
    btw I saw the CNN program where the 5 former foreign affairs were asked what advise they'd give to the next president.

What strikes me is that all 5 in a way were wrong (and this is america's elite on foreign issues, a rather worrying thought, but that aside), but all were also right on some parts, but if I were to pick an advisor out of those 5, I'd choose Powell, because he is the most competent one out of people like Baker, Allbright and Kissinger. All of the 5 made stupid mistakes, gave advise on camera that was absolutely and undeniably wrong, but Powell made the least mistakes of all.

What also strikes me is this about Powell. He said, that he hasn't decided yet on who to vote for, but also said this, that he was going to decide not on race and color but who was the most competent of candidates.

If you read between the lines and watched his reactions before the camera closely, then you would know this, namely even Powell realizes that Obama lacks insight. However what it also says about Powell is that he also realizes that Obama might win the election and that it is quite likely that Powell knows he won't get a job in Washington, unless shows open support to Obama.

It isn't popular to say this about Powell, but ultimately it says more about Obama, than Powell. Obama only looks for people who are closely politically related towards him, he is a bad listener and surrounds himself with people who will not dare to contradict him.

You can say a lot of things about Bush, that he is dumb etcetera, but even Bush was able to listen to people who didn't always agree with him (unfortnuately he also listened too much to people that gave him bad advise), Obama lacks that ability, which given his poor insight, might actually make him worse than Bush.

How do you know Bush listens you may wonder, well look at the credit crisis.

Thread Information