Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reasonable Request...

Did you have something to add to the discussion? It is rather pointless of you to say that you can prove something and then not prove it, stating opinions instead of facts is something that you seem to be doing a bit too much to have any kind of credibility.
    points to the thread in GT, to be specific post number 24

now quit lying stupid and STFU
    Last edited by freemehul; 16-10-2008 at 17:09.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Veteran
    lol you haven't pointed to any thread, and even if you had that'd have been useless. Repost or be quiet.

AFKain

you dont happen to be one of the countless fools that gets his info from factcheck.org are you?

Just so you know it is funded by an off shoot of ACORN and is definitely not a reliable source.

How about you read "Dreams from My Father" by your champion Obama...see who he refers to as his friends and mentors...I have its disturbing...
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Veteran
    I haven't read it I'm afraid, would you care to quote the section where he calls Ayers his mentor?

sadly i dont have a copy of that rhetoric in my house...

Veteran
    Then perhaps you have a copy of any of all the other unbiased media in which Obama states that Ayers is his mentor? Maybe even a link?

I would prefer to call Ayers Obama's backer rather than mentor...Financially Ayers and his wife provided both the Obamas with quite a few jobs...

Sidley & Austin
    DCP
    Woods Foundation
    ACORN

and many more "job" were given to Obama either at the hand of Ayers or at Ayers insistance.

I find it funny to say the least that an unemployed grad student at Harvard(with no scholarships and no student loans) can manage to not only pay for tuition but to also make several trips around the world while "earning" his law degree....Almost as funny as the fact that he was able to visit Pakistan at a time in which the US had restricted travel to Pakistan to gov't officials only....

Interesting life your hero has lead...

you can dig for yourself...good media is hard to come by because both parties are doing a wonderful job of burying information...

I have some links saved however they are saved on my dead desktop....

For more on "the people's chump" look into what he did for NINJA Loans...a source of the current economic turmoil...

For more on "the people's chump" look into what he did for NINJA Loans...a source of the current economic turmoil...
    I count that one among the dozens of reasons I have why Obama isn't better on economics than McCain

the real difference between McCain and Obama is, is that at least McCain is honest about himself, where as Obama is dishonest

Post Fiend
    AFK you are beginning to become like swirvin birds. All I can say stick your head out of Obama's ass and smell reality
    You mean like how in each and every thread I've asked you to prove your statements just to have you go silent and not respond because you can't prove anything or at least give sources. Pfft... you make me laugh Freemehul.

Just so you know it is funded by an off shoot of ACORN and is definitely not a reliable source.
    Do you even know what ACORN does??!! Quit listenening to FOX News for a few min. ACORN is the one that turned in the fraudulent names. Funny how when ACORN does what they should do and you all think it some conspiracy theory. It's a non-story that the republicans are trying to make into a story because they are desperate for dirt.

the real difference between McCain and Obama is, is that at least McCain is honest about himself, where as Obama is dishonest
    Even many Republicans are jumping off the McCain/Palin band wagon now. McCain has been telling lies throught this whole campaign. People are tired of his negative campaigning. He has been in Government for 26 years and hasn't changed it and in many cases has been part of what is wrong with government. He says he 'knows how to get Bin-Laden'. Well then why hasn't he told George Bush? He would rather wait until HE gets Bin-Laden so he can take credit? Wow... that's a real crime there. His job is to serve the American People.

Just because he has disagreed with his own party on a few occasions it does not me he made the right decisions. He is a person that makes quick, not very well thought out decisions. McCain is well known for that. Jesus, just look at his presidential campaign...

Post about where Obama has been dishonest. Let's go over them and see what you have. I bet quite a few are things you *think* he is not being honest about. Don't you think the Republicans would have already found it if there was really anything more to it than what has already been said?

Factcheck.org not a reliable source? You kidding me right? That's why they go after BOTH canidates??!! So let us all in on the sources that you use that is so reliable.

I've asked you to prove your statements
    I did that, you just ignored it. You probably did that, because you don't like to see yourself getting owned, like with that all too obvious lie you made with regard to North Korea.

go back to your own fantasy world swirvin birds!

Post Demon
    >It isn't popular to say this about Powell, but ultimately it says more about Obama, than Powell. Obama only looks for people who are closely politically related towards him, he is a bad listener and surrounds himself with people who will not dare to contradict him.<

Then, why the heck did he pick Joe Biden as his running mate?

Biden has been very critical of Obama in the past.

Seems to me like he wanted someone close with another viewpoint to advise him.

I dont mind reading Freemehul's thoughts because he is actually fairly well informed...However for those outside the US that champion Obama i mean it is crazy
    So we're allowed to comment as long as we don't support Obama? The absolutely ridiculous thought just turned sillier.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Thread Information