Thread: Regarding Dragons Health/Strategy

Enthusiast

Regarding Dragons Health/Strategy

So my Kingdom is in a War(still) and we are on a Dragon spree.

We killed the first Dragon rather fast, and now a few days later we got a new one.
    One thing I noticed directly was the amount of health the Dragon had.
    It had more then the previously.

Now, during the timegap from the first one, we have gotten two new provinces.

Basically my question is; what affects the Dragons Health?

Is it the number of Provinces? Overall Kingdom Networth?

Because it seems rather crap to raise the Dragons health for two provinces still in protection or just recently coming OOP.

----------------------------------------------

Second question;
    What kind of strategy does your Kingdom use to kill a Dragon?

I used Dragons HP/per province = points each should send.
    First Dragon was around 3250Points Per Province => 650 specs per province.

The two exceptions are the TM's who send more and our chained targets that shouldn't send any at all for easier recovery.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Postaholic
    one very efficient way is to use ur t/m or large attackers to slay it as fast as possible (those provs send a lot, while the rest send out small amounts, for example t/m send out 4000 each and the rest who are online send 400~500). but this is a VERY GENERAL statement.

but bottom line is if u wanna kill it then u should kill it fast. however theres no reason to "rush it". u dont wanna loose 1~2 unbreakables just so that u can kill the dragon 2 hours faster. also, dont blindly ask provinces to release. to be more specific, t/m and big provs can release more as long as they dont leave themselves with too little defense, especially if that unbreakable is very important. chained provinces, of course, should also be a main contributor.

also, whether provs should release offense or defense can also get tricky. (its way too irresponsible to say "always release defense") in general, for small provinces that have no chance of becoming unbreakable and have flexible elites, they should release defense. for orcs and DE, it can get a bit tricky, because u wanna both maintain a strong enough offense AND enough defense to avoid taps (if u r exchanging single taps u wanna avoid getting to double tap range, and if u r exchanging double taps u wanna avoid triple tap). for large provinces, i would say keep enough defense to remain safe (safe doesnt necessarily mean unbreakable, but it means ur enemy cannot EASILY take u down, and if they wanna take u down u can do more damage and hurt them more), and if u cannot do that then u can release offense or nothing at all.

a few massacre on provs with high def spec + propaganda can also work well if ur kd has a lot of rogues

as for dragon strength its completely networth based.

dragons sent during war are 100% HP. dragons sent in hostile are 75% HP. and dragons sent in no relation or unfriendly are half HP

Thread Information