Thread: "Bonus" Trades System - Question

Veteran

"Bonus" Trades System - Question

edit:NOTE - This post is directed at mods, or any omac staff only.

From the Blog : "KDs can earn bonus trades. Note that this system is experimental."
    I wont go over my feelings on how the system will be setup initially, other than to say I think it lacks logic. My question however is to do with the experimental idea. Basically I dont understand whether this system is being implemented on somewhat of a trial basis, or if it will be something that is tweaked as we go.

Any more info that could be provided on which of the two it is going to be, and if its a tweaking process, any details about when, and on what basis would it get tweaked, I would really appreciate to hear from OMAC on this, as I am sure others would also. Thanks
    Last edited by brado; 02-11-2008 at 08:10.

Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
    I wont go over my feelings on how the system will be setup initially, other than to say I think it lacks logic. My question however is to do with the experimental idea. Basically I dont understand whether this system is being implemented on somewhat of a trial basis, or if it will be something that is tweaked as we go.

Any more info that could be provided on which of the two it is going to be, and if its a tweaking process, any details about when, and on what basis would it get tweaked, I would really appreciate to hear from OMAC on this, as I am sure others would also. Thanks
    unless they change there minds it will be implemented brado, without tweaks. This wasn't a suggestion from their part, this was how it's going to be.

*points to the intro in the newsletter* "We have added some new features."

Veteran
    that doesnt quite answer what i was getting at...
    Last edited by brado; 01-11-2008 at 04:42.

But they sayd they WILL tweak it from players input .

not sure we should say somethign right now, or amiddle of age.
    But IMHO, its REALLY BAD idea. is enough that you may get 3 movers and trade 3 more players in one age. after few age theres no need to do more than those. So this aint add anything in the game, it only speeds up TOP KD:s forms ot the best posible shape, accordiign to that they allready aint ;) . So DONT implement any bonus trades it mixes up things too much.

Thread Information