Thread: Orc Warrior Build Suggestions

Orc Warrior Build Suggestions

So far this is what am looking at:

War:

10% homes
    10% farms
    20% TG
    10% barracks
    15% GS/WT (depending on the KD im goin to war)
    20% hospitals
    10% guilds
    5% towers

=======

OOW just for elite pump no attackin:

10% homes
    10% farms
    35% banks
    25% armouries
    15% guilds
    5% towers

for science i will do learn attacks

If you can I'd drop the farms by 2% to fit in your dungeons, looks good though.

thanks

Postaholic
    i dont recommend u having that kind of buildings for oow. orcs have very low turtling abilities, and u'll really get pwned if someone catches u in pump mode, as u'll be helpless fighting back

i recommend u to either keep one strategy for both war and oow, or have minimal changes between war and oow (at most 25% of ur land). luckily for networth based gains, u dont have to be at 60% draft full elite at all times. even if u have only 50% draft, u'll still be able to exchange hits if u get hit by ppl ur own nw

i say u keep that strat for war, then oow raze ur rax and 15% WT/GS and spread them into banks/guilds in pump mode. when u r recovering, get ur offense back up as fast as possible (ignore defense. even if u have 15dpa its fine), so u can make plunders against people ur size, then use money from plunders to quickly train up ur defense. u dont have to worry about getting hit because u can easily get ur lands back once ur offense is high

why is everyone all of a sudden running homes in their strats nowadays? doesnt matter who they are and what they do, the homes are always there..

anyway.
    WAR
    less tgs, add some forts
    if you can actually make use of the attacktime increase the rax slightly, otherwise drop them completely.
    drop guilds to 12% or so,
    consider a slight increase of towers.. 6%
    id run lower hosps for sure, and worst case even some banks..

as for OOW
    arms are crap, simple as that..
    get slightly higher guilds, wpa never hurts.. (im assuming youre playing ~ghetto where youre always well off having a nice wpa of like >3 raw regardless of what you do)
    homes i still find useless
    id run tgs out of war for sure
    same goes for forts..

in both war and oow you could consider stables, i never really liked stables, but calc it and youll find out if its worth while..

and yeah, 1-2 dungs are always fine.. and farms should be at like 8%.. slightly higher towers wont hurt oow either..

as for draft id run like 58% oow and ~65% going into war, that should be plenty for you.
    as for epa etc its hard to say much since i dont know what level you play at, but my general advice to you would be to run more defense than people in general will tell you to run. you should also have like +2 tpa and +2 wpa for sure. and lets say.. 8epa? should be plenty in most of the situations youll be in.. thats for sure. (im assuming youre not really growing much oow either)

Postaholic
    raki in his war strat he only had 10% guild

i dont agree with dropping TG and increasing forts. a typical orc will have offense/defense ratio somewhere between 7:4 to 8:4, TG will benefit him a lot more than forts

as for homes, its a good building... each home give 8 extra pop per acre, it essentially gives more military, more peasants (assuming u dont train all 8) and better BE/BR. theres no reason not to have it for orc heavy attacker (for a/t it might be better not to keep it)

as for having stables, ive mentioned it in a previous thread. stables will give further increase to offense better than other buildings after u already have something like 20% TG in place, but those lands are probably better put as banks/hospitals/homes because the bonuses those buildings give outweighs the offense stables give since orc offense are already pretty high without them. but of course thats just my style, and if ur goal is max offense then stables r cool too
    Last edited by waheed; 22-10-2008 at 03:53.

my aim for my war build is speed, power, and soaking in hits/defending my self from thieves thus the GS/WT depending on the KD i will be warring (our KD pics a target a day before the wave so somone collects their CB and i can check them out and decide which i will need GS/WT).

forts? am a very active player. am not worried about getting hit. i will be on to hit them back. am not in a very active KD right now but am looking.... with omac making province trading legal... who knows...

so my main goal is speed and strength... and endurance i guess which the hosps and GS/WT will help

uhm, well hmm.. hah, i was tired.. ill blame that ;) 12% guilds might work fine regardless if he can fit it, youll end up losing a lot of land in war and you probably rather rebuild your off/def stuff rather than guilds in war anyway.. but guilds/tows is mainly all aobut having your spells up when you need them so depends on what you want to do obviously

as for tg/fort on orc i ran calcs on my 15k orc 2 ages ago, a mix was beneficial, and tbh it usually is.. even more so in a ghetto where you basically want higher def than in a good kd.

homes are ok in certain circumstances, but i think theyre pretty overrated in most cases. i surely wouldnt run them in war at that level for sure. there are better things to put your acres towards.

As a Orc/warrior i run:

10% homes
    17% training Grounds
    17% Forts
    16% Hospitals
    10% rax
    10% guilds
    8% farms
    10% stables
    2% dungeons

65% drafted 2.5 tpa raw

No towers,cause i can get all runes i need for cb's mp,mshield,lp,patri and somethimes fana from kd mates or often i have plenty of runes left from my 2x plunders per day...And if nobody is online can easily send small amount thieves and rob the runes needed

Raki homes are cause if you go 65% drafted and this strat your BE will be under 80% also helps considering orcs +30% gains from trads to get peasents faster in

why do everyone assume people who ask for build help r in a ghetto?

I AM NOT IN A GHETTO

i havnt played for 2years, am back this age and am only asking for assistance

Postaholic
    because the real top kingdoms either do not have a fixed building strat for general purpose, or they dont share their building strat

as for the term "ghetto", nowadays its generally used by anyone when referring to any kingdom thats weaker than their own

Post Fiend
    halfling 17% forts as orc.....

yep...

why not???

Thread Information