Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DE mystic or Artisan?

Regular
    lol I didnt plan to go Artisan. I was going different race with artisan then i got talked into switching to DE and so was going to go another personality totally but wasnt thinking and i clicked artisan and it was to late to change in the end by the time i caught it.
    So i made the best of what I have and its working nicely for me actually. I am second top attacker in my kingdom. I hate the static defense since its hard to keep up with elite defense but what I figure is if your in a warring kingdom then even the gnomes have defense out so it doesnt matter. Its out of war thats not fun. lol oh well I only have been hit a couple times out of war and thats after each war we were in and i was land fat anyways. 5-8% still can be significant.

Artisan is a damn niché-thing.
    Stick to warrior or mystic for dark elf.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

I was going DW/Arti next age, to be selfishly defensive but still productive.

I've been talked into going DE/Mystic now for a much much more active/aggressive KD.

I still like DW/Arti, but it shall remain an unreachable dream on WoL for another age at least!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalinder View Post
    lol I didnt plan to go Artisan. I was going different race with artisan then i got talked into switching to DE and so was going to go another personality totally but wasnt thinking and i clicked artisan and it was to late to change in the end by the time i caught it.
    So i made the best of what I have and its working nicely for me actually. I am second top attacker in my kingdom. I hate the static defense since its hard to keep up with elite defense but what I figure is if your in a warring kingdom then even the gnomes have defense out so it doesnt matter. Its out of war thats not fun. lol oh well I only have been hit a couple times out of war and thats after each war we were in and i was land fat anyways. 5-8% still can be significant.
    DE / X is better than DE Art

IE De Sheppard - If you can handle the funny training and building times you can get off to a nice start oop with 0% farms and running on FL + Sci all age. Save about 15% land from not using towers or farms.

De Merchant - Synergizes with TOG

De Warrior - Acutally saves around 15-20% dependant on BE and your attack time never changes, it will be base 10.88. Ambush is useless saving you land. (DE Specs get ambushed as 0/5 and thus become 0/4)

De Mystic - Standard Mage, nuff said.

De WarHero - Pump out those Specs often and a lot, save money due to credits

De Sage - Makes for a Nice hybrid with sciences

De Rogue - I don't like this one but with Invis you make an OK t/M or A/t

Regular
    Shalinder you're wasting potential running such a low BE.
    if you change your strat to: (just used your strat, just shaved some off of all builds, and added homes)
    12% homes ; 6.5% farms ; 15% tg's ; 15% forts ; 9% hosps ; 9% guilds ; 17% wt's ; 9% stables ; 7.5% banks
    keep same militairy (so prolly cause of extra pop from homes drop your draft maybe 1-2%)
    then you'll have at minimum 90% BE and you'll have at least the same bonusses as you have now. If it goes over 90% be it'll be even a lot better
    Last edited by Sledge1979; 03-11-2008 at 15:03.

Thread Information