Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alliances

Alliances

Hi, I am from a KD where we have had a lot of trouble with th AA alliance. Basically one of their higher ranking members came to our KD and tried to get us to join, to which we said no, repeatedly. This member then started making OOW attacks to which the King warned him not to do so, as was written in the rules in the Forum.

He then started threatening the king and eventually started attacking him and told the whole KD he was going to take the monarchy by force, and if we didnt like it, his alliance would kill us off too.

We have since killed his province off, once he started all that, but the alliiance are targetting us still. We have recently got into a war, and they are still hitting us, mainly our king at this stage.

Does anyone have any advice on what we should do, or anyone that fancies helping us out?

LOL i can guess what kingdom your in an the loser that is doing this....

Let me guess the AA Douche is Wolfgar and you are in a 3mill nw ghetto

I thought it was insanely funny but every1 in my kingdom got a message from him to join their awesome alliance lol...

My advice to you is to laugh at him because AA is an alliance of n00bs and a decent kingdom could fight off their alliance.

btw for anyone trolling out there i have a question:back when alliances used to actually war was their a single Alliance that did not whoop AA?
    Taking back the InternetClickME

I would love to help you but i doubt their are any AA kingdoms around our NW...and we are in a war atm

The Kingdom of STOP ATTACKING US...is that you? If so PM me or hit me up on msn i could probably gather a few AA bashers for you

Im pretty sure AA was, at no point, recognized as a real alliance. Much like Haj today.

getting to the bottom of the mystery

wolfgar says:
    hey whose this
    Sully says:
    just curious but when did AA ever reign over Utopia?
    Sully says:
    I was one of the many you mass messaged
    Sully says:
    "we here wish to bring you into this adventure and journey to rebuild the AA and have it once again reign victorious over the lands of Utopia."
    wolfgar says:
    AA had great gloriuos days a few years ago ever since they have been up and down with activity
    wolfgar says:
    but in this last year we have improved alot with activity and member ship
    Sully says:
    when? i seem to remember every allaince trashing yall
    Sully says:
    HaJ, HaLL, KLA....
    wolfgar says:
    alot of alliance hated us because of our agressive nature
    wolfgar says:
    HaLL is dead by the way
    wolfgar says:
    KLA not even sure about
    wolfgar says:
    and Haj i have friends in
    Sully says:
    lol KLA is alive and well look at the top 50
    wolfgar says:
    nah no need i have no interest in them
    Sully says:
    do you all have any top 50 kingdoms?
    wolfgar says:
    these days yes we are hated by some alliances but thats what i work hard to change
    Sully says:
    or top 100 for that matter?
    wolfgar says:
    our kingdoms im sure we have some in top 100 but i dont really pay attention to top 100 or top 50 they do not concern me
    Sully says:
    but you do gangbang 3 million nw ghettos?
    wolfgar says:
    alot of our kingdoms are newer to AA and need alot of work
    Sully says:
    or am i mistaken that you attack ghettos that refuse to join or here you out?
    wolfgar says:
    what are you getting at did you just add me to ask these simple little questions
    wolfgar says:
    we dont try to force kingdoms to join us
    Sully says:
    what about *:**?
    wolfgar says:
    thats not a kingdom of AA and i have never once even asked them to join AA i have only ran for monarch
    Sully says:
    and yet their monarch is taking OOW attacks from AA
    wolfgar says:
    what are you talkin about
    wolfgar says:
    no one from AA has hit anyone in *:**
    Sully says:
    not what i am being told
    wolfgar says:
    3:33 on the other hand AA has hit
    wolfgar says:
    me and one other member of AA hit 3:33
    Sully says:
    so you gb other kingdoms?
    wolfgar says:
    cunning linguest thinks *:* and *:** ands :**:** are kingdoms of AA which they are not
    wolfgar says:
    you think by me and one province hitting *:** is a gb
    Sully says:
    bringing outside help into war is gbing
    Sully says:
    it is also cowardly
    wolfgar says:
    out side help into a war
    wolfgar says:
    where the hell do you get this **** from
    Sully says:
    using your alliance to attack someone you are warring or helping an alliance member in war is cowardly....i only wish you had a kingdom in our range
    wolfgar says:
    you are very mistaken we dont hit anyone that is in war
    wolfgar says:
    you are quite honestly getting faulse information
    Sully says:
    you proudly gb'd kingdoms in the past so i can only assume that you are doing the same now...especially off of what i hear from others
    wolfgar says:
    well you know what i ahve heard alot of **** lately man, and many things i hear are false and i have proven to be wrong so dont believe all the **** you hear
    wolfgar says:
    and try and tell a leader of AA what we do, cuz i know better than anyone what we do
    Sully says:
    i have seen what you attempted to do in the past....i didnt know you all were willing to tag yourselves anymore
    wolfgar says:
    what i have attampted to do in the past eh, hmm how long ago was this bud, whas it when HaLL was still alive
    Sully says:
    i have been around for a time
    wolfgar says:
    i will always TAG my prov and i will wear it with respect
    wolfgar says:
    for a time eh
    Sully says:
    enough time that i remember when you all dropped the tags
    wolfgar says:
    so big deal
    wolfgar says:
    how long have you been playing this game
    Sully says:
    hmmm i dunno exactly atleast 7 years
    wolfgar says:
    well i have been playing for 9 years
    Sully says:
    and you still can't play without help?
    wolfgar says:
    i play to help the weak i do not take help
    wolfgar says:
    learn your **** before you speak man
    Sully says:
    how does an "aggressive alliance" help the weak....it seems like hurt the weak by gbing them
    wolfgar says:
    we help the weak by taking a kingdom to say that is one of a few that hit the week and we distract them, thats how we help the weak
    Sully says:
    in other words you gangbang them?
    Sully says:
    am i mistaken? or do you merely distract them by sending the mass messages?
    wolfgar says:
    we use one of our kingdoms to war them and get them off of the weaks back
    wolfgar says:
    you are mistaken about pretty much everything you say to me but you keep going and i am sick of hearing it man, i dont give a **** about all this BS you have to say because it is not true
    Sully says:
    in other words you attempt to vulture kingdoms after they wave?
    wolfgar says:
    you know i cant work with stubborn and ignorant people that do not take the time to learn all of the facks but just sit there and continually try to think of negative things that we could do
    Sully says:
    i am listening to what you are saying and it sounds to me like you attempt to bully people through mass numbers which would mean nothing new for AA
    wolfgar says:
    unless you are in AA or another alliance that is close with AA and knows what we do then you can say we do anything because you dont actually know
    Sully says:
    you said yourself if one of your kingdoms is "bullied" or waved in other word you try to war with one of your other kingdoms
    Sully says:
    dont worry...you only have to fear getting smashed if your kingdom is tagged OOP next age because that will be the only time you will be in our range
    wolfgar says:
    ya what ever buddy have a good one

LMAO....so ends a very funny conversation I find it funny that the mighty leader of AA failed to take over a 3 million nw ghetto...AHAHAHAHAHAHA

so AA=cluster****. got it now :D

No, im in the KD thats in war with them!

Its kinda funny, cos this guy Scott thought he was great when he came in.

And I was worried when this started that we would get waved to death, or at least the king would, but its only now we are realising how pathetic they are!!! This guy has multiple accounts and we have found 2 maybe a third that we think are him! Killed the one in our KD, nearly killed another and the third we are thinking about!

Never knew Utopia could be this much fun!!

man. take it easy. :D

get contacts and pay back :D

I am the Monarch of the Kingdom that the leader of AA (Scott) was in, wolfgar is in another Kingdom.
    As stated above Scott was in our Kingdom, he had used his last defection, getting into our Kingdom about 2 months ago. At first we accepted him into our Kingdom and when he started preaching about his great Alliance, I started a thread to vote on whether anyone was interested in joining AA or any Alliance. The vote was unanamous against any Alliance and so I sent a message to Scott warning him against dragging our Kingdom into any Alliance wars or business.

All was well, I had to convince a couple of other Alliance Monarchs to not wave us because of attacks he made, but they agreed and we continued playing the game. During the last war Scott decided to attack OOW on another Alliance Kingdom and so after the war I warned him again, this time about OOW hits and stressed if he was going to remain in our kingdom he had to follow our rules.

Apparently he decided he was above being told what he could do by the Monarch of the Kingdom he was in and so he got several of his Alliance members to threaten me and wolfgar strarted attacking me.

I started a thread to vote on what we were going to do as a Kingdom, and added that the age was near the end and if he wanted to end it now I would let it slide, however I would be retalling the attack on me.

Scott decided he would run for Monarch, so I created a thread to vote on a new Monarch, I also asked that if anyone else was interested in running to post and we would vote on it. Well no one else wanted to run and no one wanted Scott as our leader.

Realizing he had no support in our Kingdom Scott started sending threats to all my members stating he was going to kill me and take over our Kingdom and that if anyone tryed to resist, he would have his Alliance kill them, he then attacked my Province.

When I logged in he was about half dead, and within 10 hours of attacking me he was killed, I also was attacked by two other AA members during this time and recieved more threats on me and my Kingdom.

I sent messages to the Monarchs of the Kingdoms I was recieving attacks and messages from to see if they were aware of the situation, one of the Monarchs, wolfgar's, said he also was getting a lot of attacks right after wolfgar declared he was chalenging the leadership and running for Monarch.

Another Monarch, where Scotts multi Province was, also said that Scott had said he wanted to be Monarch there, but that Monarch had been warned not to trust him and they attacked him 4 times before his Monarch stopped it. I also recieved attacks from this Province and he was driven out after their war was finished.

Scotts other province then was hit hard by us and the new Kingdom he landed in and is also dead now.

We decided to help the Kingdom wolfgar is in ,since he kept attacking me and thretening me, and so we entered into a fake war with them to stop all the outside attacks and finish killing wolfgar.

I have also recieved attacks into our fake war by the Monarch of a Kingdom tagged as AA and another province tagged AA from a different kingdom.

So far we have only attacked the AA members attacking us and would like to get back to playing the game and having wars.

I have been in a couple of Alliances over the years and remember honor as being something that was embraced, I see now that AA forgot to put that code into their Alliance.

If your wanting to join an Alliance I would suggest you choose wisely, do some research and stay away from these low lifes.

Nice story ....... hope you said thank you to Scott and Wolfgar for expanding your contacts within utopia.

Looks like you are a good Monarch and now have meet some new friends in the game, good luck for the future for you and your Kingdom.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Well I already have contacts, even some amongst your Alliance, Our Kingdom was once called Battlefields of KLA many years ago.

do us a favor and kill him off for good.

I'm shure there are real AA members who lead KDs out there to help these guys wipe this disrespectful group of players from the face of the utopia?

Quote Originally Posted by wartarok View Post
    well i already have contacts, even some amongst your alliance, our kingdom was once called battlefields of kla many years ago.
    =) .....
    IMPERIALS KLA

Postaholic
    I think I know the kd's concerned, and am highly unsurprised about this turn of events (hate to say, I warned you it would likely happen >.<)

Well, most of Utopia already knows my opinion of Scott, and my opinion of Wolfgar is rapidly taking a downturn after recent events, despite his apparent attempts to blame his poor choice of certain actions on anger at me.

AA has burnt a lot of bridges, particularly into my alliance, and it will be a long, long time before they will be rebuilt, if ever. For AA to be interfering in intra-kd politics like this is a disgrace to the alliance name, and I know a lot of honorable former members of this once-proud alliance would be ashamed to be associated with the name given the dirt it has been driven into of late
    Last edited by Allanon KT; 26-10-2008 at 12:03.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Thread Information