Actions against enemy
    Total Attacks Made: 13 (2,230 acres)
    Trad. March 11 (1,950 acres)
    Conquest 2 (280 acres)

Actions from enemy
    Total Attacks Made: 11 (1,323 acres)
    Trad. March 10 (1,323 acres)
    Failed attack 1 (failed 9.1%)

These totals are not adjusted for explorer pool gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    generally it means they gangbang ghetto kingdoms that are slightly less ghetto than they themselves are
    Once again another person from the peanut gallery decides to make a comment about our alliance. What Aggressive Defensive Offensive means is we, provided a member or a kingdom in VoF did not bring it on themselves, we defend our members against being gangbanged, pk'ed, etc..In other words we defend our members agressively, and when necessary we do take premptive action if we see possible aggression against us. The bottom line is we still together and take care of our members. I find it very amusing how people love to throw the term ghetto around, it is as old as the word noob. If we were such a gangbanging alliance as Sully suggest then I am sure we would have a bit of a rep for doing just that.

Again sorry for going off topic, but again it really bothers me when people make comments about our alliance they know nothing about. I understand Aggressive Defensive Offensive is sort of confusing to some but it again basically is meant to describe that VoF will defend it's members, or take action against those that we feel have wronged us.

I am not going to post further in this thread and take it off topic again or let those that feel they are the elite of the game bait me into doing so. Most of those that make such comments are usually those that have a grudge against alliances in general, or decided to mess with an alliance and got their rear ends handed to them. Then you have the ones that think X-logging and using scripting programs make them such great players.

Bottom line is if you do not like alliances do not join one, and do not judge all alliances by the actions of a few.
    Last edited by DarkFang VoF; 31-10-2008 at 03:10.

i dont have a problem with alliances...KLA, ABS, etc generally mind their own business with exception of a possible wave...I do have a problem with aggressive defense alliances....AA claims the same thing...
    Taking back the InternetClickME

This thread amuses me too.

Gothmog, that CF+tagoff+appologize sounds very familiar.

Mmm, yes, Methos was a man of speaches allright... Until someone mentioned something about a head displacement... Then he was a man of action... But none the less our crappy little two kd def alliance didn't crumble under the legions of AA... I have a hard time thinking they won much either. =P

LOL Sully:
    "AA claims the same thing...". The big diff with AA is they have nothing to back it with. Our measly little kd has killed 3 AA provs without any of our provs being even disabled.

Avantari:
    I have only found one AA tagged kd thusfar. They have a war record of 1/3. (Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while!)

An interesting conversation from our war forums (note, eoa is already done, so kd locations have not been removed):

AAFurious Budox (20:1) January 4th, YR12

“E PUGNAE NUMGUAM DEFINITIO PRAELII”

TRANSLATION:

“WE FIGHT THE NEVER ENDING BATTLES”

MEANING:

We never stop, we continue to fight, constantly battle for our right to exist in the game of Utopia. To be free from unfair tactics of our enemies, to be free to battle our way to the top of the game with our brothers and sisters at our side.

“WE”

The membership of the AA. Our brothers and sisters of the AA.

“FIGHT”

Ready and willing to go toe to toe with any adversary within the game of Utopia. To gain respect from the world of Utopia. To make our enemies fear us and thus not stand before our thundering steeds.

“NEVER”

We never surrender, we never quit. This single word is heritage of the AA, even when losing we continued to fight, for this our enemies are wary to engage us in alliance war.

“ENDING”

The AA never ends, we are the longest lived alliance in the game. As long as our name is mention, acknowledgment will come, as our history has proven time and time again.

“BATTLES”

Notice that Battles is plural, that is because we fight many battles. Often has the AA been in battles, sometimes out numbered, sometimes in more than one war. History has proved, that we have stood the test, Though exhausted and worn, we come up to task and give our all.
    Not only does the AA fight wars in the game, we also must fight wars of attitude as just the very word of the AA brings out the worst from our detractors, we must always stand forth to do battle in that arena also, as public opinion is also a weapon that can be used for and against us.

From time immortal till the apocalypse of this game the AA will always be a presences in this arena, our black and red banners with the Flaming red A's will flutter in the hot winds of the Utopian Universe.

'LONG LIVE THE AA'

- King Voodox the Sorcerer

Allrias (3:33) January 13th, YR12
    "To be free from unfair tactics of our enemies"

First, what are considered unfair tactics?
    Second, do you yourselves live by that same code of honor?

"To gain respect from the world of Utopia. To make our enemies fear us and thus not stand before our thundering steeds."

How do you gain the respect of the utopian world? Who are your enemies and how do you make them fear you?

- Noble Lady Janice the Sorceress

Allrias (3:33) March 1st, YR12
    hmmmm... no answers... guess AA can't even explain their own words... :(

- Baroness Janice the Sorceress

AAFurious Divine (20:1) March 5th, YR12
    Enemies? we are not actually looking for enemies janice... :-)

- Noble Lady Divine the Rogue

Allrias (3:33) April 11th, YR12
    I just quoted your own (AAs) words Divine. They are posted above by Budox. Do you not even know your own words?

AAFurious Budox (20:1) April 22nd, YR12
    ofcourse i know them Allrias.. lol...

- King Voodox the Sorcerer

Allrias (3:33) May 11th, YR12
    Aye, so you have no answers for me. Which means either you do not understand your own words, or you choose to refrain from answers. Either way, it becomes a negative conotation towards AA. (Provided this is intended to be a constructive conversation, which it is).

It is your alliance. If you cannot stand up for it verbally, then it cannot stand up for you.

Enthusiast

The Apocalypse Alliance - Statement from Scott250

There has been some discussion about AA and the tournament we run, so this is the run down of what we do.

Every age we do a Point based challenge. The one with the highest points will be crowed a ViP and have a spot on the council. They will also be reworded with a signed book intitled
    "WarriorRage KickBoxing". What I do ask in return is that you log into the www.wrkf.us site and post a review of my book

The AA site is at www.apocalypsealliance.net

Attacks

Standard Attack -- 10 points
    Massacre Attack -- 10 points
    Raze attack -- 15 points
    Plunder -- 10 points
    Learn -- 10 points
    Conquest -- 10 points
    Ambush -- 10 points

5 points (50 to 99 acres)
    10 points (100 to 149 acres)
    15 points (150 to 199 acres)
    20 points (200 + )

New this age
    100 points -- for everyone in your kingdom for obtaining war status with a kingdom target

100 points -- for every member in your kingdom for a war win on a official kingdom war target

Theive and Mage Ops

Intel Gathering -- 1 point
    Offensive ops -- 3 points

We do how ever, allow members as well as non-members to play the tournament. We haven’t had a non-member win the tournament yet, but we've had non-member get in the top 10 and we've had non-members voted into our council because of there rank in the tournament.

Starting AA back up about 7 or 8 rounds ago, our main intent is to instill some integrity in the game and create some renewed interests. But also to build a alliance that will stand up for it's members as well as any regular player that’s been wronged in the game. We get allot of bullies in the game and nobody to stand up for the little guy. In the past, AA helped out many alliances because a bigger alliance was trying to take advantage of there kingdom or alliance and we never ran away from a fight because a opponent was larger.

my god, why bring this ridiculous thread back...
    S E C R E T S

Postaholic
    Omhg, someone let Scotty out of his cage again?! Hurry up and put him back in it already, please
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Forum Fanatic
    I thought he retired after Admiral S3 and Wolfgar restarted a older version of AA and took most of the membership when he lost his own kingdom ?

maybe AA should move and become an alliance only on Genesis? with just 3-4 provs in a kd, they stand a good chance at making the whole kd an AA kd.

I would like to restard the AA hate...

My KD ran into them a few ages back. We got into a war with them and pretty much stomped their mudhole...But their king, not sure if it was scott I've been hearing so much about. Claimed that the war was very close and we should MP. Prewar we discussed terms and said we would talk after 48 hours and see how things were shaping up.

I thought we were winning quite easily. Then he threatened me with his AA alliance to make us surrender. So I did some checking around and found his AA alliances...None of which were even big enough to do much anything...So I laughed at him and continued war.

He surrendered shortly after and kept deleted all the war forum messages...He was quite unhappy...I guess I would be after going 1-5 in the WW dept too.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakfist View Post
    He surrendered shortly after and kept deleted all the war forum messages...He was quite unhappy...I guess I would be after going 1-5 in the WW dept too.
    Did he make you a 'tournament' target ?? ROFLMAO !!

Postaholic
    lol

The AA hate never stopped, tho it's more Scotty-hate, tbh. The guy's a clueless twat
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Thread Information