Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alliances

if you are admitting you have troubles with AA, you admitting your kd is terribad.

AA blows.
    Maybe three ages ago, when we were just another useless kingdom, we decided to pay back this idiotic ghetto that refused to even acknowledge defeat the age prior, and their queen's first reaction was to send her 'awesome' alliance, AA, on us.

We took a total of four hits from them, I got threats over MSN from Scott, threats in-game, but when we hit them back a few times, and eventually got into a war with the ghetto, he just vanished - as did AA.

Really, they're worse than HaJ.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Does Anyone know of an AA kingdom around the 8mill nw range? I could really use another war win before the end of age and bashing idiots would feed my ego

if you do know of one please PM or IM me
    Taking back the InternetClickME

I have read a bunch of junk in here. I have not played for about 8 years but will probablly be joinning back in. I was a member of AA and a Monarch. I was a War General for AA a long time ago. If what I have been reading here is the truth I will find out very quickly. When Scott disbanded AA he stated very clearly that it would never be started back up. So I believe that the "Scott" in the game is not the true Scott.

By the way AA was the first alliance in Utopia and we never lost a War when I was with them. I was a member for at least 6 rounds. So to the [person that said they never won anything you are sadly mistaken. One of the most amusing wars we fought was against RAT. Anyone know if Mauddib is still around? I would like to contact him and laugh again as when that War started I was the third ranked member until he started doing dishonarable crap. I then left RAT joined AA and killed off 3 of the 6 Mauddibs acounts.

Postaholic
    Scott = Scott250 = Thormjollnair

I believe that is the same "Scott" as before

hope to see you back in the game soon :)
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Hard to loose any wars as an alliance when you think that a CF where you detag, run the others sides banners and apologize publically somehow constitutes a draw ;)

Interesting story. Whatever the truth of this story, I like how the fighting back described. :)

This thread amuses me.
    S E C R E T S

NICO!!! Good to see you again old buddy!!!

I couldn't tell you if it is the same Scott as before. However, AA is nothing compared to it's old self.

I do remember the old RAT wars. I don't think Mauddib is still around. I never hear anything from them.

From what I understand, AA now has 3 council members. I beleive one of them is Scottie. This is second hand info so may not be totally accurate.

AA now has to have "contests" and "prizes" given for kds who have AA members in them. These are not even AA kds, just members of AA in a non-AA kd. They (the AA members) get points for hits made as well as for their kd's WWs. Apparantly one of the "prizes" is that that member who gets the most points in this pseudo-contest gets to be a council member for the following age. (The non-AA members of the kd get nothing). This info is based on what Scott posted in the kd forums.

So, Nico, you can see that AA is nothing of it's old self. BTW, I do know Larry who was headhorseman many ages back. He is well and does play ut still. :)

Rose and DHaran:
    Yes, it is quite amusing. Even moreso when you are involved in the issues! I have had the privilage of being in one of the aforementioned kds. It is actually funnier than what you are reading here!

An update:
    Wolfgar has convinced at least 2 members of his kd that he had nothing to do with the attacks from AA on his king. Also that he was not attempting a coup. They are now sending him aid. At least one other prov in his kd is "supporting" him in the war threads.

Wolfgar is now at 62 acres w/ some 77 pezzies.

And, although there were initial hits into the declared war between kds by AA members, those ceased after the first day of declared war.

Scotts 2 known provs are both dead for several days now.

Those are the highlights, albeit a bit boring. We shall see if AA can accomplish anything at all before eoa. They have a week to take over the 3 kds they attempted a coup in... oh wait!!! They won't have any provs in those kds to accomplish the coup.... heheheh.

And, we'll see what transpires if they do decide to "kill" either monarch once Wolfgar is dead and the war is done.

NICO!
    once knew me as Larrbo
    when we all served together.
    as you said, I was one of the co-leaders In the AA
    and My kingdom, was the AA Flagship kingdom is the days of the great alliance wars,
    Ahh,
    Those where the days,

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus of AA View Post
    By the way AA was the first alliance in Utopia and we never lost a War when I was with them.
    Lost the original KLA vs AA war ..........

Not even playing and AA members still fabricate their history LMFAO
    IMPERIALS KLA

I guess son,
    you would have to have lived it to know the truth,
    I know I was there
    also,
    My SON STARTED THE KLA.
    BET you didn't know that!

but that was in the Day, when the AA and KLA where friends,
    as Methous helped my son with web building and starting the KLA alliance
    back during round one,

Post Fiend
    AA first alliance ? Oo

Anyway thats remember me some good old war :)
    Even if i was AA member at the start, join hall and kla after (and many more alliance :D) ... the only REAL alliance is kla.. other then that, they are crappy one.
    I spend most of my time when i was young in chat whit all those AA kid ... there was some great poeple but when you join a real alliance like kla/absalom... you understand that those are only a joke.

AA had great member and a not bad leader (Methos) when i was here ... but they was only a pack of kingdom ... not a familly, at the end it really hurt them i think.

Im sad to see the old alliance war are no more, was so fun hehe :)
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Todays AA is not the AA of yesterday...its being run by a nub who is trying to resurect it by himself.

AA equivilent is more like todays VoF

My favourite part.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartarok View Post
    When I logged in he was about half dead, and within 10 hours of attacking me he was killed
    I lol'ed very hard.

Thread Information