Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf View Post
    I guess son,

My SON STARTED THE KLA.
    BET you didn't know that!

Interesting who was your son ingame ?

and KLA is still going if he's interested .... www.kaerloche.org
    IMPERIALS KLA

Ezzerland
    Nicodemus, You surely would know that perhaps AA didn't lose wars when they started but they didn't end well, and many of their kingdoms, however, did lose wars. Being on of the people that warred AA Kingdoms, including your own, I can assure you AA has lost fights :p

Scott is the same scott and always will be nothing more than a lowlife wannabe. He's been Killed off more times than anyone in utopia, and in fact, I have personally seen him killed 32 times in a single age.

Since the initial downfall of AA, the alliance has been nothing more than a joke, and will continue to fail. Particularly with scott as the puppet master.

I miss Methos, nothing like having a megalomaniac redneck with a taste for dramatic speeches as a leader :)

entertaining wars at least =)
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    Yeah methos as methos was alot of fun :)

Some good war hehe
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Cool

Latest update,

We killed both Scotts Provinces and Wolfgar's Province, well his actually mysteriously died at about 52 acres, not sure if he gave up and deleted or got OMAC'd (?).
    We were wanting to get one more war in before the end of age and decided to hit the AA tagged Kingdom whose Moanarch had attacked me during our fake war, might as well finish the age beatin on some more AA guys.

War has just began, we should have a Dragon on them within next couple hours.

Actually, I beleive Wolfgars prov died from lack of pezzies. Last check he had lost more than enough acres for his remaining 71 pezzies to leave. Additionally he was getting aid, so could be someone in his kd sent him some solds, so I can't claim that we were the final blow.

Post Fiend
    Anyway good job lol :D
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Todays AA is not the AA of yesterday...its being run by a nub who is trying to resurect it by himself.

AA equivilent is more like todays VoF

Don Juan obviously you know nothing about VoF. Yes we are presently rebuilding after a shake up, but for the most part VoF does look at it's members as family. Obviously you must have some sour grapes to take a poke at us like that. I get sick and tired of people taking pot shots at others like that.

Sure VoF is not a super alliance but we have never claimed to be. So why not stay on the topic and not say things about another alliance you either no nothing about or have something against.

I was also a member of AA back in it's better days went by the user name Lasombra then. That AA is different from todays AA, but you do not see me insulting them or taking cheap shots. They run their alliance the way they see fit and we at VoF run ours.

Don Juan have you even been to our website or even know anything about us? Again sounds like you just have an axe to grind. Sorry for getting off topic but I was reading through this thread and that silly cheap shot at VoF annoyed me a bit.
    Last edited by DarkFang VoF; 30-10-2008 at 14:03.

Enlighten me a bit with regard to your alliance, which I know nothing about, except that it sounds like a dog sound }:->

We are an Aggressive Defensive Offensive alliance.
    we act with Honor and hope it is respectively returned, we will fight for one another with all we have until the end. We welcome kingdoms and single provinces.We are an alliance made up of people tired of the power mad single leaders not giving their alliance members a say in the alliance they fight so hard for. We believe in having an open door policy, and we think of our members as family not just another player.

We stay out of kingdom affairs as much as possible as it has been found and shown that not many people like when the alliance tries to control their kingdoms with a iron fist. we do not interfere in 1Vs1 kingdom matters unless we find something dishonorable going on such as uncalled for Pk'ing or member hunting.

We also believe in a Voting system, thus giving our members a say in areas such as New Co-Leaders.

Here is the URL for our website if anyone is interested in checking it out.

http://visionsoffianna.com/forums/index.php

I really was not trying to go off topic but as I said Don Juan's post got under my skin a bit.

I have to agree with you a bit about Methos, toward the end he would come online take apart everything he empowered others to do since he could not be online. Then he would type up a great speech and disappear again. He should have gotten a job as a speech writer because he was very good at that;)

Aggressive Defensive Offensive sounds eggciting indeed! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    It worked well for me. People don't like it because they can't run their cities the way I can.
    LIFETIME PATRON

Veteran
    Aggressive Defensive Offensive alliance - what does that mean?

generally it means they gangbang ghetto kingdoms that are slightly less ghetto than they themselves are
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Thread Information