Thread: Rate this sentence

Rate this sentence

"We all have to work together making our own choices on what we see is the best way for our own province to help reach the kingdom's goals."

this guy wants to run as our monarch next age.( i dont think so...)

He surely can run. Not for monarchy though. Just run. :)

another loner. pk him off, if he starts to be annoying.
    :D

If your KD isnt full of morons then surely they can make their own decisions on how to run their own provinces?

If you need a monarch to tell you your build strat then your probably not going to understand or follow orders in a war plan either.

Regular
    lol that's vines sentence. the only benefit your kd has of him is the entertainement u get :D

Post Fiend
    a loose plan like that just tells you he is a lazy person that thinks monarchy is an easy bonus.

I would tell him to back down and follow orders, or DDD

Join us at #bladesofhonor
    SECRETS R.I.P.
    LL Realms; my one, my only, my precious...

The world is full of unhappy people; solution to this problem-> smile
    We can use all the arguments, alibis, and defenses in the world; we can explain ourselves hoarse; but we cannot affect something so deeply imbedded in human consciousness.

<@Bones> i spent $3000 on my computer to play this game i been back for 2 ages now and im getting acused of cheating
    lmfao

if everyone is doing their own thing everyone isnt doing the best thing. simple as that.

Let me know where he lives the next age.
    I want to kill him while he's unable to turtle like a true camper.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Banned
    RAKIdaRHINO no one can say what is best. And who has the right to say someone else is playing the game wrong? The answer is no one.

Yes, I can say that you are playing the game wrong, and your whole kingdom now agrees.

See, it's called holding the majority. It's something that not so much nullifies right and wrong, as it dictates it.
    You're wrong, and you're suffering for it.

People are social creatures, and will never agree with a weaker, laughed-out minority - which is exactly what you are, vines.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Avenue View Post
    "We all have to work together making our own choices on what we see is the best way for our own province to help reach the kingdom's goals."

this guy wants to run as our monarch next age.( i dont think so...)
    I am not a student of english, but I would have to rate this as an "F". The punctuation is lacking, to say the least.

As for wanting to run as monarch, I would say his statement is reversed as to the needs. The concept would be better stated like this:

"The kingdoms goals should dictate our choices for our respective provinces, thereby allowing us to acheive our stated common goals. And, while it may make a stronger individual province for me to do ____________, I need to do __________ instead, in order that I have a stronger kd."

Or, to paraphrase John F. Kennedy, 'Ask not what your kingdom can do for your province, but what your province can do for your kingdom.'

I am a real UT example of this. I totally enjoy playing uber theif. However, my kd was too heavy on theives and too light on attackers, therefore I play attacker. If I made "my own choice" regarding "the best way for" my own "province to help reach the kingdom's goals", I would be THE uber theif in my kd. And, in doing so, my kd would suffer for the decision.

Thread Information