Thread: All hail OMAC

All hail OMAC

Well done OMAC, you have made a change that brought me back. Now I can finally chose my team-mates instead of having to play with morons who tells me to keep a max of 40DPA and prevents me from growing. I can finally play with my friends and I am bringing them back to Utopia as well.

Again, all hail OMAC this is the best change to Utopia I have ever seen. 2 years ago I stopped playing because of this and finally it has been changed...

Enthusiast
    I'd hail them with stones, this game is going downhill even faster than in the Mehul days.

I miss Mehul.

hahaha. nice one. :)
    "Don't Stop Believing" - Z E N i T H || #pinoy || #zenith ||

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillbert View Post
    this game is going downhill even faster than in the Mehul days.
    lol, just because you (and some others) dont like something doesnt mean the game is going downhill. maybe it is, but if your gonna make statements like that, provide some evidence, some facts to back up what your saying. id really like to see your reasoning... or lack thereof

the utopia population will change, but it will still go on. plenty of people will like this change. those who don't are a little conservative in their views. this games is pretty old anyway and could use some more revamps. Someone made the claim since everyone does it we should make theft legal. That's not entirely what this is doing. Thievery in real life is a lot worse than moving accounts so that you can enjoy a game more. Thanks omac for seeing that trying to regulate it is pointless, and that by making an official way to do things with limits, it levels the playing field again.

I dunno if I agree to the "adding more bonus trades to the top kds" though... it'll just end up heavily sided in the end.

Thumbs up I agree with you

I totally agree that giving better KDs more waivers is only going to end up with a bunch of pumped KDs. Even more than some do with unfairly trading already. I wish they had not entered that...but it is small price to pay for the benefit of being able to trade into a KD without worrying if you are gonna be deleted.

Post Fiend
    "having to play with morons who tells me to keep a max of 40DPA"

nothing wrong with top feeding semi suicide strats for honour whoring ^_^

There are plenty of cases in which 40 DPA is fine.

/me hates newbs that don't listen

I miss Mehul.

Yes, if you want to give your land away, 40 DPA is perfectly fine. Oh by the way, I could use some landfarms for the new age, could you please leave your kingdom position next age please so I could start attacking you right away? Saves me a whole lot of trouble searching for good targets that way...

Lol. How long you been out of the game Thorak? Long enough to forget that hitting a low dpa, semi suciding elf or orc kingdom is like signing your death warrant. I remember at the end of an age a couple of years ago I tried that for fun, went from 3000 to 1400 acres in about 3 hours if I recall correctly. Lost most of my honour aswell :(

The population will change? Kyticus do you mean that there will be even more multiple accounts and thus less real people playing.... that's what will happen. And when the advertisers figure out that less unique genuine ips are seeing their adds, their will be less revenue, and thus no utopia.....

Quote Originally Posted by ayaines View Post
    The population will change? Kyticus do you mean that there will be even more multiple accounts and thus less real people playing.... that's what will happen. And when the advertisers figure out that less unique genuine ips are seeing their adds, their will be less revenue, and thus no utopia.....
    There's no logic to that whatsoever. The number of real people only goes down if people keep crying and quit the game cos they cant handle the changes.

Us people who actually have friends in the real world will be getting them to play, increasing the numbers.

Thread Information