Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get stronger by standing in the rain

let the whole place burn!

Ishandra, I agree I exagerated a bit lol. I've seen it happen numerous times in the past. I've also seen KD mates threaten provs/KDs with alliance beat downs.

I don't like the account trading idea. It's like giving tax breaks to the rich and taxing the crap out of the poor. It doesn't make sense. Sure they say this is only a "testing" phase. But what happens after the "testing?" Will they break up everyone? Break up just the transfered accounts? Remove the function, while leaving the power house KDs alone now that they have everyone they want in their KD?

I personally think that if OMAC just simply put a check on larger provs/KDs killing/grieving smaller provs/KDs who have no chance at retals and vice versa and removing OOW hits/ops, this would fix a lot of issues that smaller unexperienced provs/KDs have to deal with.

Just my 2 cents.

Regular
    lets just hope this decision will help grow the game

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Why should I blow my otherwise productive time on training new players, when I can import experienced ones?
    Its simple,
    soon enough there wont be "experienced ones" and you will be left no choice, but to try new ones.

WTF R U all talking about...

your ssooooooo missing it..

Standing in the rain is bad for health, bad for health turns in to illegal. Illegal turns to legal. Legal standing in the rain is STILL bad for your health.

It was seen as a problem before it was aginst the rules, thats how it became a rule. So changing the rule has fixed the problem how?
    You think that giving getto KD's trades translates into good players in those KD's.
    or giving cheating KD's an ability that lets them trade legally will stop the illegal trading.
    or giving good KD's more trades than not so good KD's is leveling the playing field?

Whos running OMAC? John McCain?...

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SoShaan View Post

Standing in the rain is bad for health, bad for health turns in to illegal. Illegal turns to legal. Legal standing in the rain is STILL bad for your health.
    ok am confused...

standing in the rain = bad for health
    bad for health turns into illegal?
    illegal turns to legal?
    so now "bad for health is legal"

this is where am confused

legal standing in the rain?!??!

i thought bad for health was illegal. and not standing in the room

ps. am bored =]

It's the honest truth.

Why should I blow my otherwise productive time on training new players, when I can import experienced ones?

because you can only do three trades and three swaps in a non top 50 kingdom.

Gonna take you awhile to kill off your Kingdom and get "friends" to replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by SoShaan View Post

It was seen as a problem before it was aginst the rules, thats how it became a rule. So changing the rule has fixed the problem how?
    You think that giving getto KD's trades translates into good players in those KD's.
    or giving cheating KD's an ability that lets them trade legally will stop the illegal trading.
    or giving good KD's more trades than not so good KD's is leveling the playing field?

Whos running OMAC? John McCain?...
    cant understand why people don't understand this ...... I'm totally with you bro its like apples.

You have green apples

and

red apples

Green apples are bitter AND MUST DIE !!!!

Red apples are sweet thus they must be innocent only sweet things are innocent AND THUS MUST DIE !!!

McCain is an irish name ..... OMAC is irish ...... McCain must be OMAC ...... irish like apples thus OMAC must be bitter sweet and innocent a vote for McCain is a vote for OMAC is a vote for red apples is a vote for the communist .............
    IMPERIALS KLA

It's the honest truth.

Because I get satisfaction from seeing some of the noobs I trained in past ages beating the crap out of your kd in our EOA war. ;)

Thread Information