Thread: Old timer returning

Old timer returning

Just decided to come back to the game after being away many years. In the past I liked playing a explorer/aide whore for my kingdom, is this still even a remotely viable way to play? I think I played as a faerie if I remember right and don't even see that now so I'm fairly confused on how the game works now. Any advice on explorer viability is welcomed :)

Post Fiend
    T/M are not liked now as during war they dont attack and that is how war wins are gained now.

Most people play hybrid either attacker mage or attacker thief.

If you still want to T/M then DE Mystic is probably the best.

Disagreed with DE Mystic being the best. For T/M, DE Rogue or Elf Mystic and Rogue perform better. Meteor Showers to me ain't damaging unless combined properly with other spells.

Don't disdain T/M's (and pure attackers too!). Just because all races can hybrid now, doesn't mean being a hybrid is better. You only end up being a hybrid because you are lazy to work along better with your KD.
    Numbers and strategies are only but a small fraction of what this game is about, yet it's funny to see that players are putting a lot of unnecessary negative emotions into those two aspects and make a big fuss.

i agree, Elf is the most versatile race in the whole game, but u just have to be careful on how you use them, they could either be your biggest liability or your biggest asset

Sir Postalot
    elf mystic MS + PF + NS ftw =)

Post Fiend
    elf mystic MS + PF + NS = wtf

Post Fiend
    bleh.... elf/mystic = pwnzors then again runes ftl! de/rogue for t/ms ftw!

Rofl... Can there be anything better than gnome mystic for t/m? Lost of population for good wpa tpa, thievery bonus for stealing runes and doing insane damage...

Thread Information