Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need advice for Gnome A/T strat!!

Banned
    Yeah I would have been. And your point is. My econ was strong before that incident happen. The queen was even getting on my case about me having some many homes. The Queen once said this in the forum: "the only reason you are able to keep such a large army and make so much money because you have a ridiculous amount of home."
    lol that is the truth the queen said that. At any given time I had mill on hand. I had more money they I could spend at one time. That's a good place to be in.

Not really, its just wasted. If you had too much you should have AIDed it all out so your KD could keep up in size.

Nah, he needed it to fuel his exploration.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    No my province was at 2.8 I was not talking about my province after the war. I was talking about it before the war. Also keep in my this is while having wages at 200% and learning science. Don't tell me 50kgc that I keep a day is poor this is good. Yes 50k that I keep each only count what I keep as income. 50k is good but when I stack it up to your province or VT2 it super good. Both of you guys run provinces with such weak econ I just don't understand how you guys are able to run your provinces at all.
    er... 50k at 2.8k acres is pretty bad...
    i was getting 70-80k with 10% banks at 3k acres whilst at 65% draft at 3k acres, on a orc that had <5% pop and income sci...

Remember, vines is the person who argued that science was EVIL, because it added 0.92 to your networth each point.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Banned
    2800acres with 80% keeping 50k each and you say that is bad? Okay if you say. I used the extra money to change my build very quickly. I would got from 30%homes, 40% guilds, 10% forts, 10% tgs to 50% homes, 10 guilds, 15%forts, 15% tgs. with in 9-10 days. It allow me to keep my province on its toe during war. That's why during war the opponents could not brake me. Not because they were not Msing me or oping me because the were and they were doing it a lot. But it was my strong econ that allowed me to keep on training any military I lost plus more; at the same time, build up all my land.
    Last edited by vines; 05-11-2008 at 20:33.

They did BRAKE you, vines.
    You never really did anything during any war I saw you take part in, so someone must have put your BRAKE on fully.

No, your 'strong economy' didn't save you, but your inability and lack of will to hit people your own size, or even double your suiciding queen is to blame.

Thread Information