Thread: Congratz OMAC

Congratz OMAC

for successfully implementing pay2xlog. You have proven your knowledge about gaming business.

How, someone will ask? Well, when OMAC 1st time said they will implement sitting aka p2xlog there were numerous threads started where ppl bashed them cos of this. Many ppl whined, and rare ppl agreed.

But few ppl said there should be in game changes too. And OMAC gave them that, combined with age not ending when it should. Also, changes are far from being balanced, and that is obvious on 1st sight at proposal.

So, ppl at 1st bashed them cos of delayed eoa etc, and now making numerous "boost dorf" threads. OMAC took some blows that made them look unprofessional, but ppl are no longer talking about p2xlog or trading balance. Now I see how Ezzerland was right when he said that ingame changes will drive ppl away from main problem and that is balancing new trading and sitting.

Good job OMAC, you have proven that you are smarter than those whiners. U gave kids candy and they are no longer crying cos u are taking away their toy.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

/me rolls eyes
    S E C R E T S

Don't you people understand this game MUST change, or it dies. OMAC is doing what they must to keep it alive. It was stated that the new trading/sitting system would be experimental, not that it changes much of anything, since cheating was already widespread, both xlogging and trading.

I am just so tired of hearing all of the complaining. We have been blessed that Uto has survived this long, and we should be GRATEFUL that someone like OMAC has decided to try to save a dying game. I will accept ANYTHING they change outside of full pay-to-play, since its better than no Uto at all, which is where we were heading.

Ok maybe not ANYTHING, but you get what I mean :P
    Last edited by DHaran; 05-11-2008 at 15:47.
    S E C R E T S

This age could be made a bit shorter, just to test this new system..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    I agree at 100% whit what DHaran said ...

Give them a chance lol
    Kaer Loche Alliance

lol me agree too

The changes are good.
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Thread Information