Thread: Human Art/Rogue

Human Art/Rogue

Would a Hu/Rogue A/t be effective in your opinion? Same question with Hu/Artisan, emphasis on attacker.

Enthusiast
    Artisan is a nice bump for sure, I don't know if it's underrated or I overrate it. I had crazy WPA as DW/AR the last age without really running many guilds at all.

Human Banks will be uber, they give 25gc*1.25 as standard. You can run less farms, towers -- everything almost.

Homes, Farms, Banks, Guilds, Towers, Stables and Dungeons are directly boosted by Artisan. Basically, anything that's not a % is boosted.

I'd still pick Human Sage for attacker though...

Human Rogue is good. If you want to shame Gnomes, it's the way to go.

Human Artisan likewise, it could be decent, but you're better off playing another persona like Merchant or Sage, which grants better synergy to Humans than what Artisan has to offer.
    Numbers and strategies are only but a small fraction of what this game is about, yet it's funny to see that players are putting a lot of unnecessary negative emotions into those two aspects and make a big fuss.

Human/Art? It's not bad at all - but lets see... Rogue, Merchant, Sage are all better. As Radinet says much better synergy with Humans. Artisan looks nice at first until you dig deeper.

Rogues WILL shame gnomes by mid age. If you really like your capital T for breakfast and need your capital A for dinner -- I like Hu/Rogue. But Hu/Merchant and Sage can well clearly be better pure attackers for Humans than rogue or Art -- BUT make great thieves too. More emphasis on the A. And will shame any gnome A/T NOT going rogue =D I was a Hu/Merchant A/T last age and loved it, and did really nice both A and T wise. Hu's are even better now imo.

Artisan just falls behind in the end compared to these other 3 personas.

Thread Information