Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will teach me to play this game?

Who will teach me to play this game?

Who will teach me to play this game? I'm gonna play elf/warrior and I want to have 10000 acres.

Enthusiast
    No-one will teach you. You must have contacts to achieve anything in this game. You will only be able to play in small Kingdoms with no good players (they'll all be traded upwards) and you will achieve 1500-2000 maximum.

Yeap, legalised trading has killed everything.

Now that just isn't true Dillbert! There are many old timers in "ghetto kds" who find it a challenge to help build them into viable kds.

Juraj:
    When you start your province, post a msg in the forums and a PM (private message) to the monarch asking for help. Find someone in your kd who has played a similar race/personality to help you get your prov started right.

The 2 most important things in this game (for success) is #1, activity, activity, activity. #2 is your building strats. Do not build a "rainbow" strat, but instead, wait for advice on your strats. It is much more important to have larger numbers of specific buildings (based on your play style/race/personality) than have many kinds of buildings.

Again, ask your kd when you get your province (via forums and PM to monarch).

Allrias - I tried that way it doesn't work cause of the facts mentioned by Dillbert

This age I will do completely opposite to what you said I will never read forums and I will never pm anybody and for sure I will never reply anybody.

My play style is half suicider/freak as elf/warrior with at least 2 tpa.

What I want is: that somebody explain to me, how to explore 10k acres in min. time and populate it with army.

Thank you very much.

LOL I am sorry, I misunderstood the question. In that case, play Delf/mystic and build only defense. You can dice acres as well as have ToG. Just don't try to play in my kd.

our kd has 25/25 atm, but... we plan on haveing 3 darkelf/mystics, I know... I know... im just saying its not all kds that dont want pure T/Ms. (no others than those 3 are allowed to play T/M though and will be forced to play hybrid)

Post Fiend
    I smell a Troll.

I dont play with fairy.

Like I said elf/warrior and I want to explore 10k arces in min. time.

How to do that?

Post Fiend
    Go away.

sarcasm/ really and i thought he was serious
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Enthusiast
    Well yeah. I mean if you listen to Toadi, elves are gonna struggle to get 3000 acres.

Im serious, I wanna know how you do it.

How many % of Mils, Armories, Banks, Homes?
    How often I need to log in?

Quote Originally Posted by Dillbert View Post
    Well yeah. I mean if you listen to Toadi, elves are gonna struggle to get 3000 acres.
    not If I explore 10k acres in min. time

with the weak elf of this age my kingdom finished with a few Elves over 3k and 1 over 4k but we did not achieve that through exploration or dicing....I fail to see how the superior elf this age will struggle...unless Toadi believes that elves are as limited to Dicing as DE's are...
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Juraj, you'll never be able to reach 10k acres regardless of race/persona unless you have support of your kingdom. not on WoL anyways. It's not exploring that's the hard part, it's keeping the acres and staying somewhat protected.

Thread Information