Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: omac is irresponsible, unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by Braadpan View Post
    People are used to having race changes each age now. they didnt announce that yet, though of course this isnt directly to blaim them for.
    WTF are you people talking about, the race changes have been announced for 2 days now, get with it and stop crying!
    S E C R E T S

Nice post Dharan.... I fully agree... Majority are playing this game for free... You shouldn't complain as much when you're not even paying them to maintain such a game on-line... Just sit tight and wait... Whining will do you now good... :P

Even a free service relies on professionalism to get anywhere.
    This is simply inexcusable.

"Age ends in october." "THANKS!" "Uhmm, age ends october 31." "Uhhhh, THANKS!" "No, wait, the age ends november 3." "What?" "Oh, gee, I'm sorry! The age really ends on the 6th of november - I swear to you!" "Like hell it will." "Now we're set to end it november 7." "Right - sure. I'm gonna play World of Warcraft now."
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

LOL I will say this again, there was never a post that said the game was ending Oct 31st. Front page said August into October, very generic like it ALWAYS is, even though ages generally end the first week in the next month. I have never seen a bigger bunch of whiny little babies complaining about the stupidest things.

Instead of taking these few days off and having some fun, you people just spend all day in this forum whining, I can't take it anymore.

What next? What if OMAC gets everything perfect next age? Are you going to complain OMAC isn't screwing up enough for you to complain about on a daily basis and so you have nothing to do?

ffs
    S E C R E T S

WTF are you people talking about, the race changes have been announced for 2 days now, get with it and stop crying!
    found them indeed, though i'd rather have them announced XD had to look quite into the place to find them.

also, servers should restart tonight. for those who read this ;)

Freeze time begins in 8h15min. People are blowing this way out of proportion.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

A highly entertaining thread going here. I love the line from DHaran..."Please do us all a favor and go back to your mom's basement and wait quietly for the age to start." Now that is funny!

While I miss the opportunity to sign in and kill someone a little bit, the forced break will do us all some good. Maybe masturbate a little more than usual to relieve the stress if that won't cause any serious physical damage due to the already hectic schedule. Take a nap. Watch a movie. Or...sit and wait all pissed off and read all these posts becoming even more upset and rupturing a blood vessel in your eye causing yourself to bleed to death on your mothers basement floor.
    Your mom called. She said "stop being a baby!"

im also annoyed that age didnt start yet but i have to admit something,he actualy did raise the number of players,i remember when it was around 18k now its more theen 19k

lol I love even more that Yermamma made a forum acct just to post that :)
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    Freeze time begins in 8h15min. People are blowing this way out of proportion.
    agreed! some people really need to go outside and take a walk or something, its a free game with new owners.

and on the earlier comment of a microsoft change over or whatever. if you actually read any business literature you will find out that when implementing changes to any business (to improve an existing one, change of ownership etc) output and efficiency always has a decline before it rises again for obvious reasons. Give OMAC a chance to get stuff sorted properly before the age starts so we don't have an age where in the first week the game has to be reset or servers are down every 5 seconds which has happened in past ages.

now everyone take a big breath, calm down and smile :o)

Well, I honestly didn't create an account just for my last post. I hope to do even better in the future. This just happened to be my first stop and the posts did make me smile. Fun to think about all us freaks talking each other into being ok while we wait for the age to start. Good stuff. ;)

I actually love OMAC, trading system is nice, new servers = good, race changes were FANTASTIC, I thought we were balanced last age, but I like this age changes better so far. Once they get the Announcements forum up, and the game started, everything will be perfect for me.
    S E C R E T S

I guess this thread is showing clearly how addictive utopia has become for players that really get into it.

Its a matter of hours before freeze time begins, so please stop the baby crying sounds over all the forums if you want OMAC to keep reading that trash.

Yeah, the acct deals are great. I hope to utilize that this age guilt free. I am sure OMAC will get more in tune with how the utopian masses like things as it goes. If they bring back undead I will send them a donation.

lol yea there you go OMAC, get a pay-to-play undead function and you will be rich :P

(just kidding)
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information