Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading - With New Rules???

Trading - With New Rules???

So I haven't played in about a year or so (real time)..but I noticed that trading looks like its going to be legal now...does this mean some of the top kingdoms are going to be shuffled around - or are most ppl going to stick with their superkingdoms?

What do you guys think?

Do you think this will increas ethe amount of ppl playing - or get rid of even more people? I am debating coming back - but I haven't heard from anyone about if this new company is better or worse then mr.patel.

Enthusiast
    Sup you :)

They're nubbing around a lot right now, but I think they'll do a very good job. We also have some interesting game changes.

Whether or not the trading system works out depends on what it's followed up by. There has to be more measures aimed at making the game more enjoyable at all levels and integrating new players better.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Well dawang it could go either way. Think of it like this. On one hand new players will come to the game and be able to play with their real life friends and not be worried about getting deleted.

On the other hand people new to the game could also join a kingdom and that kingdom kill them off for the express reason of getting someone else traded in that they know and knows what he is doing.

Either could and will likely happen. All you can really do is hope that their are enough friendly people in utopia to give newbies a chance.

/agrees with everything

hmm

I guess I should make an account and test it out myself....lol

please do Dawang, this game deserves to live and needs all the players it can get! we want the old days of 60,000+ users.

we just need to advertise positivly for it amoung friends and get the word out on the streets again.

I wouldnt tell any friends until AFTER the current debacle is a fading memory.
    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Are you kidding? This is quality entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    Are you kidding? This is quality entertainment!
    Only to the annointed. The rest of the free world would just assume that this is some kind of new government bureaucracy. A little like standing in line at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

It's history in the making!

YES WE CAN! CHANGE!

its history in the makeing!

oi...your fired U4L

well..i signed up....

ill see how it goes- and see if i can maybe get into an old friends kd or something....

Brings a whole new meaning to "getting to know you". Interesting to see how peeps react under pressure. Maybe pick up some tips for the battlefield. Know which buttons to push. Good solid entertainment & informative, too. :)
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Thread Information