Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Elf or DE T/M?

Postaholic
    yup t/m definitely are aid stations

but their thief and magic power are equally important. they are needed to bring down key targets

attackers are definitely needed for war, but good use of t/m can WIN a war.

as for optimum numbers, i find 3~4 to be good numbers depending on setup (with 4 t/m u r guarenteed with at least 2 t/m staying safe, whereas if u keep 2 or less u risk loosing them both and having no t/m. more than 4 is too many)

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    You don't understand.
    There is no breaking T/M's, because it's illogical to do so. I take their honor when I'm done beating down the resistance - until then, they can have it, and keep on farming those on my side who weren't smart enough to protect themselves from them.
    Exactly.

While a T/M wont soak up hits directly (although when they do its of massive benefit to the KD) they can reduce the number of attacks the enemy makes by utilising any weakness in the enemy KD. If a hybrid starts growing too big for your attackers/hybrids to keep up with, you can be damn sure the T/M will be able to cripple him due to lowered per acres and his lack of either T or M defence.

No one is trying to argue that T/Ms are the best choice because its obvious their use drops off as you have more of them.

But having 1 good T/M is better than having another good attacker, when you already have 24 of them.

I may not have warred top KDs, but every war we won against larger opponents the enemy KD had fat attackers with little T/M defences. They started unbreakable to most of us but after 24 hours of being Opped by our 3 T/Ms everyone could hit them and we dropped them to lowest of the active provinces in the enemy KD.

The more T/M's I see the next age, the better.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Im going ELF so I ll be one hard nut to crack (as will most of our kd), doubt most hybrids are gonna be able to do to much of a job on me.

besically a hybrid unable to make much use of their stealth/mana is just a weaker attacker. This will def. be one of the risks when you meet a elf kd, which I predict there will be quite a few of.

Humans kds will make great a/ts but they ll be weak to magic, and dwarfs can make decent A/ms too but, they ll be weak to theivery. Elfs wont have the attack power of either but, they ll be alot tougher to OP than either human or dwarfs.

Thread Information