Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game is up and running!

Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Black View Post
    I dont think anyone will be getting back their old KDs cause Ive logged into several KDs and it appears they just match the races with people signing up. Like right now I only get assigned to kds with all humans.

Question; if my KD says 23 provinces and 22 are Unclaimed, should I just switch KDs? It would say awaiting activation like mine does if they signed up.
    When it says Unclaimed, it means players haven't logged on to change their races/personalities yet. Just wait until migration is enabled, and players will come flooding in. And the players are all labelled as Humans because Humans are the first race on the race-option list. =P

New update post from OMAC:

Loading old data
    As some of you may have noticed, there are currently some issues with migrating previous accounts - hence the further delay. Your data has not been lost, and we're working to rectify the problem.

The option to create new accounts is currently available, but people should be aware that until further notice the game is not officially open - i.e., all game data may have to be reset and re-imported, so new accounts may be lost.
    ----
    As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.

FFS people! Your so eager to start up and suggest this and that... OMG! Listen to all of you... everyone is just messing up your own situation atm.

OMAC will tell us the status when servers and game is up and running as it should... If you read the old homepage of Utopia you see that the game wount start until the 10th of Nov so you will have lots of time to get your old account in game before it starts..

Just hit the breaks people and wait for clarification from OMAC!!

I agree with malakin on this point.
    ----
    As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.

Hey Another delay! I Am Astonished. I thought that OMAC would continue their great record of being on time! Come on OMAC don't make us all surprised at this sudden delay, we've been very pleased with your service so far.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    malakin - Freezetime is very important for kds to get themselves organized and finalize their plans for the age. All this time they're taking is cutting into our freezetime which is going to make things more hectic for the kd's that utilize freezetime.

Quote Originally Posted by malakin View Post
    FFS people! Your so eager to start up and suggest this and that... OMG! Listen to all of you... everyone is just messing up your own situation atm.

OMAC will tell us the status when servers and game is up and running as it should... If you read the old homepage of Utopia you see that the game wount start until the 10th of Nov so you will have lots of time to get your old account in game before it starts..

^^ exactly.

OMAC hasn't said the game is ready, which Means... THE GAME ISN'T READY YET. So one can only assume that they are working out the bugs of moving stuff over/setting up the game for the first time.

Just be HAPPY they are taking the time to get it done right, and not rushing and screwing it up (Hopefully :| )

fair point palem but every1 is in the same boat so every1 will be affected evenly.

Post Fiend
    yeah, if they have a big bug that screws the game everyone loses the game...

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....3#post14186603

"As some of you may have noticed, there are currently some issues with migrating previous accounts - hence the further delay. Your data has not been lost, and we're working to rectify the problem.

The option to create new accounts is currently available, but people should be aware that until further notice the game is not officially open - i.e., all game data may have to be reset and re-imported, so new accounts may be lost.

^^ As I said, change is coming, just hold on.... people just need to grab a few cold ones and relax.

*sigh*

Whom ever said patience was a virtue . . . must not have been a Utopian.

lol nice 1 mynsie

There was alot of freezing time before they put the servers down in the awakening age... So if your KD didnt use that time dont blame OMAC...

I just saying we will "hopefully" get into the game pretty soon. Just step on the breaks is my suggestion.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHungry View Post
    fair point palem but every1 is in the same boat so every1 will be affected evenly.
    Not the kds that DON'T utilize Freezetime. Plus I wanted to get my friends traded into my kd before the age starts and now I'm gonna have to hustle to make sure I can. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation.

I did get to migrate but could not go further than the next page. No submit button on what you want to name your province, ect. Well, progress at least. Maybe in 24 hours things will be back to normal or at least some semblance there of.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Thread Information