Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game is up and running!

I tried to migrate, got the random white "Something has gone wrong" page, hit back, now cant use my username/password to even try to migrate again :S

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Black View Post
    I dont think anyone will be getting back their old KDs cause Ive logged into several KDs and it appears they just match the races with people signing up. Like right now I only get assigned to kds with all humans.

Question; if my KD says 23 provinces and 22 are Unclaimed, should I just switch KDs? It would say awaiting activation like mine does if they signed up.
    Ain't human default -unclaimed- ? Meaning it can be your old KD but the other KD mates haven't signed in yet and changed any race etc.

Or have you made a Orc and gotten to a All Orc KD? You didn't specify really...

weyhey i'm in guys and girls

Your account has been transferred over to the new system. An activation code has been sent to your email address.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GAME HAS NOT OFFICIALLY STARTED YET. WHILE YOU CAN NAVIGATE THROUGH THE GAME, TIME HAS NOT BEGUN SO CONSTRUCTION, LEARNING, WAR, ETC CANNOT TAKE PLACE. GAME WILL START IN ABOUT 23 HOURS.

Rules Agreement for All Players

Here at Utopia, we try to ensure that our world is fun for everyone. In order to do this, we ask that you read and follow the Utopian Code of Decency and Fairness. By clicking the box belox, you are indicating that you have read and will follow our Utopian Code.

Your province is under Utopian Protection until April 1st, YR0 (95 Utopian Days)

sweet still have a few days of freez time

Err no you don't.

Can't you see the "Game will start in 23 hours" msg on the throne page?

3 days prot =72 hours.

OOP starts in 95 hours.

I got in, started some buildings, etc. One thing i noticed is that everything is as it was last age. The proposed Race/Personality changes were not implemented so far, and the guide is the old guide. Hopefully they get implemented as they said they would or I'm screwed with my Dark Elf / Rogue. I'm sure they will though.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FoETas View Post
    I got in, started some buildings, etc. One thing i noticed is that everything is as it was last age. The proposed Race/Personality changes were not implemented so far, and the guide is the old guide. Hopefully they get implemented as they said they would or I'm screwed with my Dark Elf / Rogue. I'm sure they will though.
    *cough* reset *cough*

I actually found the link to the new guide on my Throne mainpage, the game, however, still does not reflect these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadewah View Post
    *cough* reset *cough*
    Does this mean that after freeze time is over then everything resets again with the new changes implemented? Sorry this is only my 2nd age now.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Some of us have already established kingdoms we want into, but that doesn't seem like much of an option now.
    I used the Mitigate option, and im in a kd with my old kd members (atm we all have the theme thingy going on and are about to be come a more or less full elf/human kd).

Yeah, kinda scary when it tells you to start a new account... then tells you that your password is incorrect.
    :\
    *still keeping the faith*

About the new age changes...

They are still working on implementing the changes they said they would in the game. It wouldn't make any sense to have one pile of statistics in the new guide and another in the current game... plus there's still 23 hours of freeze time. So, just relax and soon the changes will take place.

Dwarves should be fun this age. =)

the faith is strong in the one!

Nu Style, just to be 100% sure, stay as a race you liked last age too :P
    (until your sure next age changes will be there)

new posting in announcement thread, it ll come to pass as Nu Style said.
    Last edited by Utopia4life; 09-11-2008 at 03:06.

Too late =(. My faith is strong!

migrated successfully but cant login ???

Thread Information