Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Permanent Data Loss? i cant trust omac

lmao MacDaKnife, (you have reason to now, since its working for others)

did you pick "stay in kingdom" option last age? Do you remember the logon/pass you used last age? did you use those when you picked the mitigate option?

"OMAC are a complete joke. If they were a government, the US would have invaded and hung their leader." - quote

someone happy McCain/Palin didnt win? can you see the old man haveing a stroke and Palin as president?

http://www.palinaspresident.us/never/index.html

Angry

Here's another login issue to consider.

A lot of us login to Utopia using the link in Utopia Angel which is:

http://games.swirve.com/utopia/login.htm

Going that that page give me the following message:

HTTP/1.1 404 Object Not Found

Trying to login off the Utopia homepage gets one to this address:

http://utopia.swirve.com/accounts/login

When I enter the username and password I've been using since Age1, it tells me:

Couldn't log you in as '********'

The kicker is that I NEVER log out of Utopia....I simply close the browser tab(s) and move on to other things. I've never, since Age 1, had a problem like this.

I'm a little concerned about this to be honest. And I don't want to hear any synchophants cajoling me to "Dont worry, be Happy" "OMAC is woking SO gosh DARNED hard" ((in their own mavericky way...)) and all that dross.

When I log in off the new Utopia login page, THAT's when I should get the HTTP/1.1 404 Object Not Found error message.

You see what I mean, and why myself and others are just a little bit concerned??

HR Manager/DTO ofMTA Worldwide

"But....they'll find out I can't TRANSFORM!!!"

Say hello to the first step on the road to oblivion.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Well you have to create a new account with a new password and all, and then migrate onto your old kd by clicking the "migrate" option and then putting in your old password and username. You can't just go off of the initial log in screen, that doesn't work. I had the same problem as you when I first tried it kept saying couldn't log you on as Kurshken, but then I created a new acccount by clicking sign up in the right hand corner and then migrating on.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by clawzzz View Post
    your mentality and your way of thinking will not change with circumstance.

oh man this game is free stop complaining^^^
    get a life. a lot of things you own are probably "free" like your roads and your girlfriend. Even your hotmail is probably free. Yet i'm sure you would expect some sort of standard.. oh wait. you won't. you'll just suck it all up.

doing 0 work? i don't see myself as doing 0 work. i see myself as applying pressure on omac so that something will be done, and fast.
    *swing*
    *miss*

I see you and alot of other people whining and also I see OMAC totally ignoring and not replying due to (probably) childish behavior.
    Instead of comming with some solid concrete arguments it's more like:
    waaaah waaaah waaaaah i can't play my game (with more spelling mistakes)

But no, let's assume of other people's roads (wtf?) or girlfriends (compliment?) or stating the obvious (hotmail) or how they live their life based upon reactions to a textbased game that's being delayed due to circumstances.
    Right.

Post Fiend
    This is not the post you where looking for
    Last edited by Starscream; 09-11-2008 at 04:02. Reason: posted in wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
    This is not the post you where looking for
    now this has got me currious <.< (do tell!)

(im a sucker for that kinda stuff, someone tells me not to wonder into the dark woods at night im the type that might actually do it)

Account Log In?

Does it have the ? on everyone's blog?
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadewah View Post
    *swing*
    *miss*

I see you and alot of other people whining and also I see OMAC totally ignoring and not replying due to (probably) childish behavior.
    Instead of comming with some solid concrete arguments it's more like:
    waaaah waaaah waaaaah i can't play my game (with more spelling mistakes)

But no, let's assume of other people's roads (wtf?) or girlfriends (compliment?) or stating the obvious (hotmail) or how they live their life based upon reactions to a textbased game that's being delayed due to circumstances.
    Right.
    i see you approve the way omac is dealing with the game so far.

good job second class user.
    enjoy being second class

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by leeman12 View Post
    You guys are really amazing. OMAC is working hard to give us a great experience. They've hit some glitches. Have any of you ever struggled with something? Yeesh. I realize people's addiction to this game is driving irrational behavior, but here's a great way to deal with this:

1. Try to log in. And don't create a new account all that crap, just try to log in.
    2. If it doesn't work, check the forum for an update.
    3. When they say things should be ready, repeat the above steps.

At some point this game will be running again, and we'll all be having fun. Take a couple asprin and hang in there people.

you obviously havent done what you preech or you would have noticed the severe lack of updates.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by clawzzz View Post
    i see you approve the way omac is dealing with the game so far.

good job second class user.
    enjoy being second class
    Someone's read wayyyyyy to much 1984/F911

Thread Information