Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Permanent Data Loss? i cant trust omac

Regular
    Lenin look...no one's converting to communism so just step off. The game is up, just have some fun and make a strat.

Post Fiend
    redlenin your gay.

Regular
    Why the **** am I gay ? Is it that much to ask to get some decent service? DO u find it natural that old time members have to go trough this sh1t? Or even take it from this retarded company that doesn't give a f*ck about the community?

Post Fiend
    you suck! i've been around longer than you.

Regular
    Pretty sure they care haha. They were working until 4am yesterday on this thing. Then back at it just hours later. ctrl + w ftw.

Regular
    They're *f*cking irish, they don' do anything but f*cking up and chasing midgets. If they cared they'd had a server set up on the right time and had a freaking clue not to change all the login info. If they work till 4.00 wtf cares , it ain't done, and it's a piss poor job.

Regular
    Well better than showing up 24 hrs in and making pissy posts about a free game though right?

Post Fiend
    Silence, how about you go back and lick their asses a bit more. Noone here cares you love them like that.

And maybe there's a reason as to why people is just now starting to complain as all the miscommunication is showing, all the mistakes shows etc. Myself I'd have quit and left if I hadn't heard from someone else how to log in as I had NO CLUE WHATSOEVER they had changed ANYTHING about login. Would be nice if they took 10 secs to write an email and inform it's members. As Redlenin so nicely said it, doesn't look like they give a sh!t about the community
    Last edited by Nicco; 09-11-2008 at 01:37.

Regular
    Wtf free game, who gives a f*ck if it's free or not, the service of swirve was freaking ****ty, but why the f¨ck should they have the right to turn sh1t service into diarrhea?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Pretty sure they care haha. They were working until 4am yesterday on this thing. Then back at it just hours later. ctrl + w ftw.

you know what. i dont care if they work until 9pm or 4am or 7am as long as things get done and they show some sort of ownership to the players and the game.
    but no. its not happening. people actually have to scour the forums for information because everything is so unclear on the swirve blog.

complains and feedback are seperated by a fine line. if they don't know that people are pissed off, this standard of service is going to continue throughout their term.

i have tried a lot of such FREE online games and NONE OF THEM have displayed such a poor standard of service even during server switches (ie. runescape)

Frustrating, yes...
    Worth lowering yourself to vulgarity... No.

AFAICS it's still the best free game going.
    Mehule's made bigger mistakes, and we still play.

I'm sure they have our info, and are working hard to get the situation resolved.
    IX

Regular
    Uh ohhhh I hear they aren't "communicating" again. LOL is this Utopia or is this couple's counseling?

How can you not have a clue how to login? They said ages ago that you'd have to create a master account and then put your province under that. But if you wanna throw the F bomb around a bit instead of using the gushy matter between your ears, power to ya. Buying into all the anti OMAC hype is hillariously fun, go check the other threads I've been posting in.

Nothing like a game that makes you read eh? Text based game and all. If you like flashing pictures go try one of those.

Until then focus your energy onto learning how to login instead of coming to the forums and running your mouth with your opinions that less than 0.5% of the educated world cares to hear. If you hate OMAC...guess what they're here to stay, hopefully you aren't.

Post Fiend
    So mehul switched the whole login process, made everyone sign up new accts to get into their old ones, and also did it all without giving any gamewide information? when did he do that?

But yes..mehul have made a lot of mistakes up over the years, but 99% of those were concerning the changes INGAME he made

Post Fiend
    Silence..you even play or know anything about utopia?:)

And tbh...It's a 100% bigger possibility omac leaves than most of the players that have been faithful for years is:)

And is nice you show who have you bought. But really, I couldn't care less about that bs about people hating omac, the only one claiming it anywhere is you as far as I see..:)

What we are complaining about is pisspoor management, communication or info on anything. People have already lost 1 day of the freezetime due to this bs and bad handling of the server switch. If you are happy with it, sure, enjoy it. But you don't decide that others having trouble is only here to flame or talk bs and not allowed. I'd be very happy to see you quiet down and actually let people tell their frustration and complaints on what is happening.

Post Fiend
    mehul's mistakes were game balancing issues. thats like step 4 or 5. lets not even go there when omac cant get step 1 right.

Thread Information