Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Permanent Data Loss? i cant trust omac

Regular
    Because it's helping things right? Nicco the only thing more pathetic than all the whining and moaning on these forums is..... oh wait nothing is more pathetic.

Either play the game, or leave. No need to go on some soap box rant about how things should be. They'll either be like that with constructive criticism or they won't...and judging at the appalling conduct of about 50% of the people on these boards today......the community needs a good cleaning.

I don't decide anything, I'm just here to have a good time, and I am doing just that. What are you here for? To right the wrongs and injustices that some random internet company has placed upon the shoulders of some faceless internet free-players? LOL seriously. Play and support, or leave in silence, everything else is a waste of time.

Regular
    We only want to have a fun time 2, but why do we have to put up with this shyte? We build long friendships in this game, we see players around us leave cause they are tired of the bs omac is putting in. So then we should shup and say 'it's beginners mistake?' f*cking hell they can't even make sure people know how to freaking sign up, I got 24 people in my private not having a freaking clue wtf is going on cause their page crashes every minute nor the fields allow u to type anything nor does omac even inform u THEMSELFS on how to do it.

Yes great fun

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Because it's helping things right? Nicco the only thing more pathetic than all the whining and moaning on these forums is..... oh wait nothing is more pathetic.

Either play the game, or leave. No need to go on some soap box rant about how things should be. They'll either be like that with constructive criticism or they won't...and judging at the appalling conduct of about 50% of the people on these boards today......the community needs a good cleaning.

I don't decide anything, I'm just here to have a good time, and I am doing just that. What are you here for? To right the wrongs and injustices that some random internet company has placed upon the shoulders of some faceless internet free-players? LOL seriously. Play and support, or leave in silence, everything else is a waste of time.
    thats your herd mentality showing.
    raise taxes? oh shucks, i'll suck it up
    boss scolds you? oh shucks, i'll suck it up
    the game taking forever to start? oh shucks i'll suck it up and wait for the higher ups to give me the go ahead

if you don't want your voice to be heard, don't prevent others from voicing out their opinions.
    if people to voice out, omac will never know they're pissed off with the delay and irresponsible crap.

and your low self esteem is showing in the fact that you think you deserve such service just because you are a non-paying customer.

grow some.., change that mentality of yours and maybe one day you'll make it big.

amen brother
    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Post Fiend
    *cries* oh noes.. Now I must leave..because the guy that lives on internet forums and boards to flame others are making fun of me..:'(

Anyway, was nice to see and be reminded of why I always stay out of forums like this. Too many people with no life but to sit and flame others online they don't know or will ever meet as their RLs suck so much they must make do where noone can see them or do them anything.

Hope omac reads peoples complaints and actually listens.

they have been Nicco. In the last couple of hours they have fixed a couple of reported bugs.

I am sure they are having a hard time wading thru all the bs to find the genuine bug complaints, but they seem to be trying.
    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Regular
    Note to you Nicco: You are the jerk on the forum lol honestly. I am just trolling here to show people how whiney they are being.

And did you seriously compare Utopia to taxes and work Clawzzz? You need to step away from the game dude...there's one thing to make sure you aren't being treaded on, but the mentality that everything has to go your way right now or else...that's why most of this world needs to be wiped out. Last time I checked, none of you were the queen of england and none of you have any lives riding on Utopia being up or not today.

Until then, stop acting like this game is more important than it is and either voice your opinions in a way that OMAC will read, or just leave, as whining and dropping insults when you're doing 0 work is really just not helping.

EDIT: Or better yet, go to the "OMAC's true intentions" thread and throw your stones there. Less threads and less clutter. Better for "communication" right?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And did you seriously compare Utopia to taxes and work Clawzzz?

Until then, stop acting like this game is more important than it is and either voice your opinions in a way that OMAC will read, or just leave, as whining and dropping insults when you're doing 0 work is really just not helping.
    your mentality and your way of thinking will not change with circumstance.

oh man this game is free stop complaining^^^
    get a life. a lot of things you own are probably "free" like your roads and your girlfriend. Even your hotmail is probably free. Yet i'm sure you would expect some sort of standard.. oh wait. you won't. you'll just suck it all up.

doing 0 work? i don't see myself as doing 0 work. i see myself as applying pressure on omac so that something will be done, and fast.

Regular
    Omac real intentions are this: Hey we deleted ur kd but we ain't gonna delete any other kd for the same offence as we kinda believe u had agreat point in why u did trade ur accounts, we'll now change the policy, but well Ur kd will have to live with the deletions while whole server doesn't have to face them while doiing the same thing after our talk with you.
    Also we just want to make some money of this, wich is our main goal, we don't really give a f*ck bout old timers playing this game, as long as we get our money, we also couldn't care less if we provide sh1t service, u guys take all **** of us anyway.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlenin View Post
    Omac real intentions are this: Hey we deleted ur kd but we ain't gonna delete any other kd for the same offence as we kinda believe u had agreat point in why u did trade ur accounts, we'll now change the policy, but well Ur kd will have to live with the deletions while whole server doesn't have to face them while doiing the same thing after our talk with you.
    Also we just want to make some money of this, wich is our main goal, we don't really give a f*ck bout old timers playing this game, as long as we get our money, we also couldn't care less if we provide sh1t service, u guys take all **** of us anyway.
    they probably have their reasons and i don't think anyone is fit to play judge to the measures they take to enforce game discipline.
    but **** service is inexcusable.

btw...its not free, just like television and radio are not free. You are subjected to advertising to pay for your gameplay. Perhaps you are not writing a check, but you are still being influenced, and thus charged, for your activities.

I know it seems a petty distinction, but its my opinion.

the game is up, finally :D
    *Sometimes I'm not where I am, and sometimes I am where I'm not* -Trance Gemini

You guys are really amazing. OMAC is working hard to give us a great experience. They've hit some glitches. Have any of you ever struggled with something? Yeesh. I realize people's addiction to this game is driving irrational behavior, but here's a great way to deal with this:

1. Try to log in. And don't create a new account all that crap, just try to log in.
    2. If it doesn't work, check the forum for an update.
    3. When they say things should be ready, repeat the above steps.

At some point this game will be running again, and we'll all be having fun. Take a couple asprin and hang in there people.

Enthusiast
    OMAC are a complete joke. If they were a government, the US would have invaded and hung their leader.

I still am unable to migrate... now I'm getting scared.
    :|
    *nervous laughter*

Thread Information