Thread: New Guide

New Guide

Accessed new guide and it says elves have fog and dwarves only have 25% BE. Created a dwarf and they do only have +25% BE but still have the armory changes in effect, so its not like they just haven't made changes yet. Also, science is flat out unchanged. Really hope this is just a REALLY late april fools joke...

It's called 'having serious problems.'
    Seems they're working their asses off to fix it.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

I should hope so. This age still needs a bit more renewal, though I do appreciate the work OMAC has completed so far. The new guide is somewhat appealing, although I think the beginner's guide may be MORE difficult to navigate as it is, since a different link must be followed to view each of the different races and personalities.

Sir Postalot
    someone isnt sleeping tonite =)

Post Fiend
    its amazing how many don't read the million over threads on the same topic especially in the BUGS forum where this question should be.

I think the new guide is much more helpful and informative than the last one. It's not as dull and I think it's easier to navigate.

I kinda miss the picture of that centaur though, just swinging his club all day long.

Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by V Snakoto View Post
    I kinda miss the picture of that centaur though, just swinging his club all day long.

lmao me too! (I bet if you actually bugged them enough theyd put him back in it :P hahah)

They could put it next to elves in the guide and have it whacking the fog out of their spell repertoire.

haha Lemurs rule!

Thread Information