Thread: Reset a/c impt!

Regular

Reset a/c impt!

OMAC!!!!!!!

Now i don't wish to spam... but i log in.... got into my kingdom.... but becos i need to go to another kingdom I del my a/c... and now my old a/c and need 48H be4 it get reset!

And the Province Name I want got lock up.... Pls solve this simple problem......

PLS GET THIS RESTRICTION OFF.......

-------------------------

I bet there is some goon like me... who like to try and error only to find out what "trap" they got into....

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Fiend
    i think this rule has been around for the longest time... prevents multiple deletions and creations

Post Fiend

i cannot get into THRONE page.. please post log-in hyperlink

i cannot get past log into my jolt account. can someone please post a link to the utopia game log in page? i want to see the THRONE and vote for monarch

1eye after you get into the jolt account, you need to pick one of the 3 options in the button, pick mitigation if you had a old kd you picked stay in kd with option.

so you can stay with the same kingdom.

then give it the old logon/pass and it ll find your province from last age and the KD you where in.

once thats done, you can click on the blue link under either gen/wol and get into the kd.

Post Fiend
    thanks U4L...you're one of the good guys around here. let me know if you ever need a favor man! i'll try that and get back

Regular
    yeah i know the in game rule....

what i duuno is by deleting in the main page... it does it for the GAME too.....

damn.... I wannna reinstate my province!!!!!!!

dar...... stupid confusing system

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    OMAC!!!!!!!

Now i don't wish to spam... but i log in.... got into my kingdom.... but becos i need to go to another kingdom I del my a/c... and now my old a/c and need 48H be4 it get reset!

And the Province Name I want got lock up.... Pls solve this simple problem......

PLS GET THIS RESTRICTION OFF.......

-------------------------

I bet there is some goon like me... who like to try and error only to find out what "trap" they got into....

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude....the recreation account wait is not set on your account. All you have to do is change your email in your master account, and viola you can create a new province. And get your monarch to send you a move in code.

PS. This is not exactly a loophole.......just be smart about it.
    Last edited by Diego; 09-11-2008 at 16:32.

Thread Information