Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Permanent Data Loss? i cant trust omac

Post Fiend

Permanent Data Loss? i cant trust omac

"Couldn't log you in as ****''
    despite all the assurances, something tells me my account is gone for good.
    its not that i'm biased against omac from the very start for no reason. the multiple delays and lack of information has pretty much destroyed whatever faith i have in omac.
    and now this. Fair enough, you "resume" the game on a saturday but it comes with a whole host of other problems.
    so why dont you give everyone an exact date as to when everything would return to normal.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Here's an idea. Wait until OMAC says "It's ok log in now" and THEN see if there's any problems.

Try that.

As assinine as OMAC is, I imagine they're intelligent enough to back up the source data before attempting the changeover.

Regular
    How the heck can we all badmouth OMAC if we're going to follow some semblance of common sense? Take your witch doctor remedy out of here Palem! Let's burn these forums downnnnn!!!!!

(Sorry these forums are getting really insane now..figured I'd add my own flavor to it)

Enthusiast
    unless people read thru the forums and make a actual account with Omac ,the old log ins and passwords wont work even when the game does restart.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by onlymad View Post
    unless people read thru the forums and make a actual account with Omac ,the old log ins and passwords wont work even when the game does restart.
    see what i mean?
    i'm so damn lost now and i wouldnt have known this for a fact if i hadnt seen your post.
    no email. no in-game notificiation.

u r pathetic

So we gotta wait another day
    BIG DEAL

Its the best FREE game out there.
    Stop whining & support them.

Regular
    Support OMAC!? NEVERRRR THEY DON"T COMMUNICATEEEEEE

*turns into the nerd-hulk and rampages through a radio-shack*

In case anyone forgets to check the official update thread... Roisin posted:
    "As some of you may have noticed, there are currently some issues with migrating previous accounts - hence the further delay. Your data has not been lost, and we're working to rectify the problem."

"The option to create new accounts is currently available, but people should be aware that until further notice the game is not officially open - i.e., all game data may have to be reset and re-imported, so new accounts may be lost."

It should all work out OK. (Fingers crossed)

Trust me, I'm as frustrated as anyone here, but screaming and moaning doesn't help.

Enthusiast
    Also if you see on the Home Page they say the Age will start on Monday. So all those casual people that aren't coming to the forums can read it there and wait until then. It's not like the time will run..out.....hmm...

Your account has been transferred over to the new system. An activation code has been sent to your email address.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GAME HAS NOT OFFICIALLY STARTED YET. WHILE YOU CAN NAVIGATE THROUGH THE GAME, TIME HAS NOT BEGUN SO CONSTRUCTION, LEARNING, WAR, ETC CANNOT TAKE PLACE. GAME WILL START IN ABOUT 23 HOURS.

Rules Agreement for All Players

Here at Utopia, we try to ensure that our world is fun for everyone. In order to do this, we ask that you read and follow the Utopian Code of Decency and Fairness. By clicking the box belox, you are indicating that you have read and will follow our Utopian Code.

weyheyo i'm in guys and girls

Regular
    Wtf are u for retarded people, and I hope u delete this post but I'll atleast get a chance to flame u retarded a-holes.

U buy a game, Then decide to delete my fu*cking kd for a reason u chose not to delete half the server for, even admit to me in pm that ur made a mistake ubut u are 2 afraid to admit it in the open.

Now u **** up the eoa majorly, and then u can't even save my old accountt info, wtf are u guys for retard cocksuckers

Ty for destroying this game even more, I actually hjope mehul comes back cause u guys can't even f*cking save my acc info

and go ahead delete this post! And my account to go with it (oh noes u already lost my info so my acc already lost) ****ing retards, go **** a leprecheaun and be a good irish

I can't even sign up cause u won't allow my email adress, nor allow me to type in my user / pass, wtf are u for pig****ers

Regular
    LOL Redlenin, we're not all communist, deal with it.

Regular
    I have to freaking type 10 000 new things to even reload a page wich blocks every 3 seconds, if u gonna change the game then atleast do it decently, and I really hope u have the guts to delete me cause I told what u already know that u are ****ING UP!

Thread Information