The game is up now, and has been reset - in-game activation emails will be sent out tomorrow. In light of the delays, freeze time is to be extended for another 24 hours.

The changes posted on the forums have not been put live in-game yet - I wanted to minimise possible complications for the switch - so some of the numbers you'll see are incorrect at the moment - however, these will all be corrected before protection starts. The new guide is floating around, but it hasn't been finalised yet, so not all information there is accurate - please see my post for the correct numbers - and note, elves don't have fog!

Also of note, any provinces currently in the game will not be deleted - the game was reset previously, but won't need to be reset again.

New Login Process

When you login now, you must first create and login to a master account. Once that is created you then migrate your old province (previously referred to as your account) to your new master account. After this, your province is then accessed via the master account. If you are creating a new province, you must also create a master account, and once logged into that, you create from there.

Step by Step

1) Go to Main page
2) Click Account login
3) Click Sign up (top right corner) and fill in all Fields
- Note that the e-mail address used for your master account will also be automatically used for your province, if a different e-mail address was used for your province previously.
4) Activate via the email sent to you
5a) To create a new province (i.e. not transferring), click Add game account
5b) To trade into a kingdom, click Trade-in
5c) To transfer a province from last round, click Migrate
6) Once you've acquired a province by either of the above options, click "Login main account"