Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rake on province sale income

Enthusiast

Rake on province sale income

What % of the income of province sale will OMAC implement next age?

10% straight, up to 50% as royalties.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

bad joke..

and im pretty sure its against the rules in the agreements or something to do such, and any player selling their account for $ is a ahole. Also what prevented someone from doing this last age or ages before?

Enthusiast
    I agree with you Utopia4life -- however, people WILL be selling their provinces on a much wider scale now it's legal and deletion is impossible.

Oh, just the threat of being deleted.
    Now there is no such thing.

Perhaps I'll sell my entire kingdom when we're on top.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Who would buy a province with that logic? whats the point if you didnt work to get it there? Also a newly traded intire kd would... be any newly kd and just get a arse kicking.

the players are the commodity and what make the KD (not the slots in the kds)

Im seriously doubting there would be any sales of provinces or atleast very very few.

(ps you can only do this with 3 provinces pr age, and you have to have the monarch do it (accept the trades))

Enthusiast
    I can't believe I didn't think of this myself, it's so obvious.

OMAC clearly didn't think of this either, but then again, given their current activities, I don't think they've thought about alot of things.

Sigh. I hate the direction this game is taking :(. I'm clearly being obtuse and taking the piss with my posts about this subject, but it WILL happen somewhere on the servers. Someone who doesn't want to leave the KD but the monarch wants to replace could demand a ransom for a trade.

This sort of crap will happen, and the game is all the worse for it :(

I counter with 'who would buy a level 60 in Everquest?' and answer both with 'idiots with money.'

Imagine the scene.

I battle on for, say, 8 more ages, then, when we're as close to the top as possible, I notify people that we're getting paid for our time and effort.
    I put up an ad, a gang of prospective people decide they want to take me up on my offer, and we all trade our accouns to them.

Two days later, me and my team create new accounts, and we trade together in less than an age...

Repeat in a few more ages.
    I'll end up being as rich as those Everquesters.

Oh, catty, what have you done?

Really.
    What have you done, you idiotic fool?

dream on, the game would be long dead before that would ever happen imo
    and i still believe this game has atleast a few years left

Hey, if I said I had a kingdom ranked in on the low top-100, with a good rep standing, and a somewhat known name - just slightly unknown enough for no one to notice things - for sale, no strings attached, how much would you and 24 other players be willing to pay to escape the hassle of earning your own wings?

Regular
    Why would I pay to be in your crappy kingdom when I can play with 24 other friends in a kd that is much better than yours and has a much better reputation for free...? I think you're going overboard here. People aren't stupid enough to pay for your crappy record and reputation. They'll trade each other together and make their own kingdom that probably ends up being better.

No, no.
    You're not getting into 'my' kingdom, because me and all the other 24 people will leave it for your convenience once the deal has been sealed.

You pay money for a name and a rep that guarantee you will not get farmed, bothered by 50% of the server, and start out with some good things in the eyes of many other kingdoms around your own level. You're also guaranteed to be just below the level where people would notice that the kingdom you took over suddenly changed direction.
    Normally, this would take awhile for people to accomplish on their own, but I'd have already done the work for you - all you'd need to do was pay.

Dillbert S T F U

One thread is fine, I can flame you there, but posting a thread in every damn section saying the same retarded thing is ridiculous!

S T F U

Just quit playing if you are so friggin unhappy. S T F U
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information