Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will you ****ing do this game working?!?!?!

Enthusiast
    A lot of other kingdoms on my island are having problems. Kingdoms that don't have an active mirc channel are going to lose a bunch of people. Even kingdoms with a decent channel may still lose more players than the usually would, especially people who aren't native english speakers.

It's not just you.
    My crew turned out to be a lot smarter and alert than I predicted, and pretty much all the really useful ones have joined us now.

The rest of the island looks desolate and empty.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Just so you all know, as it currently stands, the server will have a total population of slightly more than 7000 players once freeze ends - unless all the unclaimed provinces are claimed.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Just so you all know, as it currently stands, the server will have a total population of slightly more than 7000 players once freeze ends - unless all the unclaimed provinces are claimed.
    if that happends top50 isnt gonna be that special anymore.

nope it sure wont, nearly everyone willbe top 50 and the whole server will be top 100

Thanks, OMAC.
    Guess I didn't really have to do anything to become as top as catty, after all.

LOL, banter. Heaven forbid that a SK has to spend an age rebuilding. Furthermore, far be it for OMAC to make someone rerun their scripts to get accounts in the appropriate KD. With 3/4 of the active accounts from last age, it shouldn't be difficult for those that use this method to script a KD to get whatever they want....and much easier with the trading option that'll be implemented soon. I honestly don't see what the big deal is and why everyone's pitchin' a fit...

Thread Information