Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will you ****ing do this game working?!?!?!

Lol. Thats a long sleep u have there, lightning reverand.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    I'm more worried about needing to spend this entire age sucking tons, due to not having enough good players to make a difference, and searching far and wide for my lost crew.
    This is awesome. Didn't you post elsewhere that you'd rock tons due to replacing your nubs with all your pro friends? You wouldn't be about to be running away from a challenge, would you?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Apparently some of those lucky gmail players have activation codes that don't work. Perhaps not so lucky.

Catty, please.
    How am I going to rock with 15 quality players, and 10 n00bs?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Didnt you rock with them last age enough to get 7/7 agains skilled kd's. Id say thats pretty rocking eh.

Nah, the activation codes sent to gmail must've been for the master account. Because there's no activation code in them. It just gives you a link to activate your account, say: "You're account has been activated!" when you click on the link, then sends you back to the log in page.

So I'm guessing they haven't sent out the province activation codes in email yet... Because I still have no code.

I'm really looking forward to viewing the Epic Battle between these two lol. :)
    "Winter that year was strange and gray. The damp wind smelled of Apocalypse, and the morning skies had a peculiar way of slipping cat-quick into midnight."

Resending activation code used to send you to another kd. Whether that's still true or not, I don't know. I did get an activation code and so did several in my kd.

Right now about half my kd is still unclaimed. From polling my kd last age, I expected at least 18 to show up. Total provinces in my kd is 23. I think it is safe to say this "disaster" will take several ages to recover from in terms of player base.

Well, at least we know who the dedicated people are for this game. Those are the only ones that would put up with this.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Resend another email

We've been using this technique for years to divert players who's goals do not coincide with our kd goals. Resend another activation email has always ended in the phrase "however for the sake of game security, you will be placed in another kingdom." No loss of time or nw penalty. Also a good technique to use if you don't like the look of the kd you have landed in. Is like getting an extra defect.

What you need to do if this does happen to you & you can't get back to your kingdom is email support@swirve.com & doubtless they will rectify it for you. Or trade into your old kingdom. Might be the fastest way if trades are up & running soon.
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Hey our kd is doing great, unlike yours, we have 23 people and only three are unclaimed. The rest are just awaiting activation. Maybe your incident is the exception instead of the standard, and everyone else is in-game instead of whining on the forums.

im in all working whooppppy

Quote Originally Posted by istredd View Post
    phoenix110044, resend code does not change your kingdom. it is just in case you didn't receive your code or deleted this email by accident (not like now, it is common problem). so if you clicked it "bazillion" times, you will receive the same amount of activation emails :P

or just one, if whole activation code systm isn't functional.
    Thn why did I move from 14:1 to 1:18? And why does it say it right at the resend activation code it will do it (which I didnt see until after).

Got 17 of my 21 now.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Enthusiast
    We have 22 people, 6 still unclaimed. I worry that some of our people who don't speak English as a primary language may be lost due to confusion. Right now I'm just trying to sit in our mirc channel as much as I can to hopefully guide some of the confused people through. When I look at a majority of kingdoms on the island I see even more unclaimed provinces than my kingdom. I'm not sure if extending freeze time will do much good. Players are bound to be lost for everyone because of all the changes thrown at us at once. My kingdom may have to pick whether to bring some people back or bring in some new people we found and promised trade spots to.

Is it just me or is it ~24 hours before the game starts, and only like 7 provinces in my kingdom are claimed?

Thread Information