Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will you ****ing do this game working?!?!?!

Veteran

Will you ****ing do this game working?!?!?!

OMAC,

can't you just take the game down for another week BUT SOLVE all the problems and start it right?

delay , another delay then no activation code. I would not be surprise if u send the activation codes AFTER the game starts and half of my mates will play human merchants cause they can not reset their accounts!

DO it as it have to do if u can else sell the stupid game to someone that can or shut it down. U would not piss off so many people anyway in any of the ultimate options.
    Last edited by LadyGrizz; 09-11-2008 at 17:18.

Coss relax, take a deep breath.

things will work out, which problems are you haveing?
    Activation codes are being delayed until tomorrow, you ll get them then.
    There will be atleast +24hours freeze time after the activation codes are sent.

Sadly, if their accounts haven't been claimed when the age starts, they'll all be deleted.
    I'm going to lose so many players this age - so very many players, and there's no way I'm going to get them all in again, because they won't want to play the game anymore.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Enthusiast
    I'm more worried about some people not getting their master account working.

I'm more worried about needing to spend this entire age sucking tons, due to not having enough good players to make a difference, and searching far and wide for my lost crew.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Oh yeah...I'll do the game working.

Is there going to be a way to fix getting moved from kingdoms our friends were in due to everyone hitting the resend code button a bazillion times?

I'm with phoenix, that one hurts pretty bad.
    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix110044 View Post
    Is there going to be a way to fix getting moved from kingdoms our friends were in due to everyone hitting the resend code button a bazillion times?
    as far as I know this is a lie.

hitting resend email activation code, does NOT move you to another kd.
    (PS I dont know why some would think it funny to make up rumors like these they know will/could scare people away from hitting a button)

*Gasp*

No wonder i still got the feeling im stucked in a suck-fest kingdom.

Game pops a msg that says they did U4L. Having never utilized the feature before now (never had to), I cannot say for sure if it is a lie.
    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Regular
    phoenix110044, resend code does not change your kingdom. it is just in case you didn't receive your code or deleted this email by accident (not like now, it is common problem). so if you clicked it "bazillion" times, you will receive the same amount of activation emails :P

or just one, if whole activation code systm isn't functional.

Post Fiend
    Roisin just wrote in a couple of hours, is that 1-2-3 or 70 hours cause thats pretty much how long we waited so far.. :S

Post Fiend
    I do hope I am not asleep when the code comes...and wake up having to play human merchant @___@..

I think theres 104 hours until end of OOP. 104 - 72 = 32 hours?

dont sleep for more than 32 hours!
    also when OMAC say couple of hours, it probably means within 2 hours you should have your mail. (afew lucky gmail users already have theirs and are able to activate apperntly)
    Last edited by Utopia4life; 09-11-2008 at 16:46.

Thread Information