Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Announcements - Rebuttal

Is like going to the dentist for some bit of complicated work. You've got the salve, then the needles & the drill starts .. whirr .. whirr .. whirrrrr! Then the grinding & the bits of tooth flying in the back of your throat & his knuckles banging in to your other tooth .. & all you can think of is getting home. Then finally they take the bib off & you rinse & he takes one final look & suddenly the pain numbing salve & the needles come slowly out again & the bib goes back on & the chair goes back & he says "just one little thing more."
    Last edited by Prince Blood; 09-11-2008 at 18:23.
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Your right prince its exactly like that... My root canal took ten days to finish instead of the usual 4 days. I friggin hate the dentist..

I don't really mind the delays that much, as long as they keep us informed. I mean, how prompt was Mehul? They've been fairly active in the forums, but unlike us junkies hanging around waiting for the start they don't post unless they have something constructive to post. Ya'll go have a smoke and chill.

Overall, this whole transition experience is unpleasant. Seriously, you (OMAC) had 3 month to plan things out, and make sure that the functions are correct. Please don't leave it until the last moment next time. If delays are inevitable, please keep us informed, and DO keep you words.

It's situations like this that make me realize why fewer people do not play Genesis. I quite enjoy the unexpected and unreliable...and welcome it. Three months should've been enough to get it straight, but it didn't happen. I don't care what kind of shape the game is in...when it starts, I'm there :) Been that way for over eight years and it isn't going to change any time soon.

Regular
    I got my activation code already. Guys, press resend if you haven't get it yet ~

have some patience people.. hopefully things will be sorted out asap and game will be running again..

Alucard,
    Your assumption is correct in that the link is for your master account. OMAC has moved utopia over to this new account system. However, the old utopia still sends out an activation code within 24 hrs of your starting your province still (as in times past). You can start your province, however, will recieve and need to insert your activation code as in times past when utopia asks for it.

I'm just happy getting my province back in the kd after 48 hours of confusion and waiting,had to change my email tough cause i tought if i resend it i will get moved to another kd

heh.. yeah, its been a bit scary :)

Thread Information