Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality Wars

Wink Quality Wars

Ok after a lot of shifting and changes my kingdom is looking to fight more challenging wars....We finished about top 75ish in nw and land but we would like to test ourselves against some "elite war kingdoms" pm me or hit me up on msn if you are interested......

Also personally i would like to test ourselves against BIO and CopyCat but all others are welcomed also if we are "booked" stay in contact we will try to squeeze you in if you remain interested.
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Enthusiast
    Can't they just wave you randomly? Post your location somewhere.

I got to pee......

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Ok after a lot of shifting and changes my kingdom is looking to fight more challenging wars....We finished about top 75ish in nw and land but we would like to test ourselves against some "elite war kingdoms" pm me or hit me up on msn if you are interested......

Also personally i would like to test ourselves against BIO and CopyCat but all others are welcomed also if we are "booked" stay in contact we will try to squeeze you in if you remain interested.
    Good luck with that.....but unless all 25 of your provs can attack 2-3 times a day i wouldn't bother issuing challenges

seems a bit troublesome to merely wait to receive a wave...

..3 times a day? Did you accidentally stumble upon the secret Avian code? :) I know Orc can get quick enough to knock out three a day. Everyone else is lucky to get two...unless you're counting ambushes :P
    "The limit as I approach teaching exists. Since that limit exists, me teaching is a continuous function." - A.B.

I am not issuing challenges i merely want to find a measuring stick for my kingdom...I would rather war BIO and get trashed than spend all age bragging about beating nobodies...

btw how is an Orc faster than an Elf or Gnome?

Post Fiend
    they aren't, they just default warrior so everyone thinks their faster.

...erm, guess I mis-spoke. I'm used to playing Orc/Warrior on gen and I forgot it was the warrior part that gave me the speed rather than the orc. OOPS!
    "The limit as I approach teaching exists. Since that limit exists, me teaching is a continuous function." - A.B.

Quote Originally Posted by psyclops View Post
    ..3 times a day? Did you accidentally stumble upon the secret Avian code? :) I know Orc can get quick enough to knock out three a day. Everyone else is lucky to get two...unless you're counting ambushes :P
    i am accounting for the occasional double tap and in some cases a gnomes/elf's quickness due to rax+war+QF

Ok, DT on a suiciding gnome... Seen that plenty last age with 50 DPA sitting. Thought I was safe as gnome with 50 DPA but few people respect that...and it was only moderately better with 55 DPA. Even so, I had rax during war with QF and I was only able to squeeze out 10-11 hour attack times. Rogue personality though, so if I were warrior I suppose it would happen...

yeah.....with a max gain in war with a gnome warrior using 20% rax+QF i think its something around 8. something hours per attack

war VT2 he claims to be uberpro!

GG Sully, I like your way to look at things.

hint: Both kingdoms you mentioned have public IRC channel and OOP is not far.
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Post Fiend
    i will war you!

and i like your comment about "bragging about beating nobodies"
    we should have less of that! or better yet makie war fun again and bring back RAZE!

Thread Information