Thread: Recruit

Recruit

We are looking to fill some spots that were lost in our kingdom last age. If your looking for a warring kingdom?. reply and i will send you a PM.

any questions ? just ask!

same here.. leave message after the beep

Posting your kingdom rank might help.
    Gamer4Life

indeed, not that im interested... but if i were and for some reason were gonna apply to a kd that gave notice in these forums............. then i guess i would be interested in the info

Once known as Crybabies.. We didn't place last age. But we know how to war. If you are familiar with cryababies and what we have accomplished then send me PM.

please note.. WE aren't Crybabies anymore. We have only 1/3 of the originals left.

Regular
    Haha .. since everyone is recruiting, I'm gonna jump on this boat too.

My kingdom is a mid-level warring kingdom. We have a team of active normal players who login at least a few times a day. Our kingdom has two open slots left. Its an organized team where everyone is extremely supportive and loyal to each other. We ended last age at 9 mil networth with 5/3 war wins. We embrace the warring spirit and always look for wars against tougher opponents to become better players ourselves.

I am looking for a newbie with a thirst to learn the game and become a great player. You need to be available online and be active during waves/wars. We're willing to train and teach as long as you come in with an open mind and a desire to learn. We have many great players in our kingdom who were complete newbies the age before, so its a very friendly environment for those new to Utopia. The only requirement is for you to be active and login 3-4 times a day. If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll talk.

mmm i am looking for my old kingdom but if its a good war kingdo willing to go top 60. i will be happy to go in to it. exp players are hard to find:)

Thread Information