Thread: A/T per acre question

A/T per acre question

What is a good dpa opa tpa and wpa for an A/T?

I'm a human sage.

Been gone for a few ages so i'm not sure if it's changed from the 45DPA 55OPA 5TPA and 1.5WPA that it was when i left.

Thanks for you're help.

Post Fiend
    I would say 40 dpa, 60-70 opa 4-5 tpa and 1.5-2 wpa
    Last age I had...i had 50 dpa with forts and 200% military wage
    75 opa and 3.2 tpa with 2.12 wpa with human merchant..so its pretty easy.

Enthusiast
    Your DPA is relative to what the rest of your kingdom goes. 40 is standard, but you will get whooped if everyone else in your kingdom is running 50. Your OPA should be whatever you don't put in to DPA with about 4-5 tpa and 1-2 WPA. Remember extra thieves and wizards are either going to take away from offense or peasants (income and BE) so choose what you are going to do carefully.

55 opa isnt getting you very far.. 5 tpa is overkill really.. 3.5 will probably be enough (tds+science) 45 dpa is semi fine i guess, but you want to turtle up that with elites ofc.. if youre in a ghetto id advice you to run slightly higher def too.. like 50/50 elites defspeccs should probably do the trick.. keep +2 wpa..

Alright thanks for the advice. I'll set the draft rate to 60-63% and keep at least a 45 DPA with all elites out (probably won't send them all out often so it'll actually be around 45-50 dpa). Also i'll keep a 4-5 tpa (i like to steal what can i say) and up the wpa to 2+ if my kd plans on warring. OPA should come out to a little over 60 after all this. does this sound decent/realistic?

4 tpa raw min imo... you'll lose them esp in wars, and you arent a gnome dont get half cost thieves and losses you want a little buffer of tpa.
    Last edited by CaptRedLemur; 10-11-2008 at 07:54.

Thread Information