Thread: Old Kingdom Records by email?

Old Kingdom Records by email?

Hey,

Older player here. I think I last participated about 2 years ago. Are there any tools for checking my history by email? I know the kd I was in was in the top 10 but can't find us in the hall of fame and have no records (new computer) of anything I did for us.

I was a new member and honestly (maybe the rum) can't remember the kd name or the name I used as my own. I'm driving myself crazy trying.

Are there any tools I can use to cross-reference my email, which hasn't changed, with my previous Utopia activity?

Thanks,
    MK

doubt it.. seems very unlikely since emails were private and not disclosed by swirve..

That's too bad, thanks anyway.

dont you remember any players that you used to play with? leaders etc.. alliances? something?

Dark period in my life. Lots of drinking. Short answer, no.

I think I have to find my old hard drive, plug it in, and see what irc channel I used to lurk 24/7. I can't even figure out the age given the current hall of fame timestamps are all the same but I'm leaning toward 33 given the names.

Is there a way to correlate ages to years/months? I believe I played in the fall of 2006.

fall of 2006 should be ~33 ish.. rage won eq came second.. boa fourth.. some nox kd 4th i believe.. this age 2 years ago would be 34 in that case..

Thread Information