Thread: Trading Sure gets the people back to Utopia

Post Fiend

Trading Sure gets the people back to Utopia

Last age was 19,000 players?

I like the current age then - 16,631.

Damn... What happened there?

Stop complaining and start recruiting.

this big extended time happned,so much about"we want to extand time to make more people not go away" xdddd

what happend was a new loggin system and alot of people used to how utopia loggin was that dont know/cant figour it out.

and alot of delays, and maybe somepeople didnt agree with the sitting more provinces so they left. (another thing, we probably lost a few multis and such, what do I know..)

but I agree stop the complaining and start recruiting and helping people with problems logging back on get back in the game!

most provinces that were lost, were multis. The new login system seems to authenticate people much better than the old one. At least that's my guess
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

we need to get playerbase to climb though.

at this time its (since last update of the survey)
    16,852 and 4161 (unclaimed accounts(not activated yet))

of those 4161 im guessing 3000 atleast will at some point figour out how to logon and get their provinces activated.

and im guessing more and more will join up too as the age starts going along, so we might climb back up to the 19-20k we had last age.

I am not worried..amount of players always go down at the rest just to increase a lot during the first month. About people quiting and joining.. I know of more than twenty people that have returned and only 2 that have quit..soo yeah I think we will see an increase overall

Post Fiend
    the new trading system made the newbies leave, and probably any future newbies that want to join the game

The more people go through the login process and setting everything up, the sooner documentation will be created to help uber-noobs out, and that will lead to the nubs getting into the game on a more frequent basis. I'm glad I've maintained patience through everything...I've been able to see quotes about there only being like 9k provinces (discounting the unclaimed), but now there's nearly 13k. Gotta give credit to those darn humans that adapt to whatever life throws at them. (ie: oops, can't walk?! Guess I'll stand up, fall down, and try it again until I get it right...)
    "The limit as I approach teaching exists. Since that limit exists, me teaching is a continuous function." - A.B.

17,255 atm..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

We will notice how the new age progress. It takes time to get a stable level of new people back but people ive talked to seem more intrested of coming back thanks to this new system and ive seen some old names back so hopefully we will by the end of age see a big diffrense where it start ti increase again!
    -------------------------------------
    The Kingdom Of Warsong
    "If you want peace... prepare for WAR"

Thread Information