Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dwarf shepherd!!

uiiii ..sorry guys i forgot the hospitals(now i saw why i had so much land to spare :)) ) :P ...sh!t ! sorry for that ..i allways use them.

utopia4life i like your strat .....but i will try to put WTs a little->something between utopia4life and cheech BSs ...

thanks again for sharing with me informations ! :P

Regular
    I forgot to mention Hospitals too.

If you think that you will have good protection against Mages with only 10% Guilds ... think again. While OOW I carried between 20 to 25% Guilds to help get my WPA up. Then I kept them around 15% and I was somewhat protected. When I reached about 2K acres for our second war and I was raped down to about 600 acres ... only then did I have a good WPA to defend against Mages. My WPA rose between 4 and 5 ... and that is where it stayed.

I would forget about Homes as the land can be used better elsewhere. Once a group of Gnomes gets your Peasantry below 1K, you will be screwed and you will be ineffective for the remainder of the war. Your peasant growth will be so small at this point, the benefit you get from homes will be insignificant. During war, the enemy will come after your Peasants first because you are such an easy Thieving target.

If you are the only Dwarf or you are one of a couple of Dwarves, your best bet is to outgrow your KD significantly ... 2 - 3X your KDs average. T/Ms generally stay somewhat smaller and they will fail more often against significantly larger provinces. Thus, you will be able to shrug off a lot of Ops in that way. I know that most KDs like to keep everyone to be of relative size but its different for Dwarves if they are to survive.

Post Fiend
    umm maybe I just dont know enough but The Grateful One what good is a province to a kd who is 3x the other provinces size? :S
    and I thought T/M's usually stay larger so they cant be broken? =| and if at 600 acre you had 4 wpa that means you had around 2400 wizzi so at 2000 acre thats a little more then 1 :S even my human has 2.2-2.5 wpa O.o

Grateful one seems to suffer from a rare diseases, commonly known as 'vines syndrome.'
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Enthusiast
    Any greedy player that outgrows the rest of my kingdom like that is killed off.

cheech
    thank you so much
    for your strat :)
    it helped a lot xD
    Last edited by Orclord; 16-11-2008 at 12:54. Reason: cheech is awesome dont forget it

Enthusiast
    That was meant as a war build so I'm hoping you arent using it early game unless you're in an early war.

But thanks for the complement =).

Thread Information