Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Elf mystic and runes

how did we get here from discussing the rune requirements for elves? :)
    anyway. i notice that all of us forget the LL. boo me or whatnot, but a proper mage can make rally good use of that. yes gains for a whole day might be equal to 1 trad march by an attacker, but these are almost sure gains- no1 can take them back, while attack gained land is subject to transfer between kingdoms.

now i'm really curious how a 20-22 super T/M + 5 attackers kingdom would do agianst equal sized kingdom with no T/M. would be funny to see a war won only by ll :)

Micke:
    secondly with the TM being almost unbreakable it means he has to stay larger than the average province in the kingdom and thus being deadweight while warring.
    This is really a good and valid point. Tho warring a kingdom with T/M kinda requires you to have a few T/M provinces that can do something about them. That way wars are played on two levels, one by the attackers, and one by the T/M's. I belive the warmeter we used to have has made people thinking its only acres that count. Our kingdom never agrees to do war wins over who gained the most acres in 48 hours, after a week one kingdom is usually clearly a winner anyhow. And gettin there require coordinated T/M runs, followed by attackers.

now i'm really curious how a 20-22 super T/M + 5 attackers kingdom would do agianst equal sized kingdom with no T/M. would be funny to see a war won only by ll :)
    This happend to a kingdom of mine a good few ages back. A kingdom 20+ fearies started picking on us in the middle of the age. We beat their attackers down to 400 acres, couldnt do much about the faeries, they just LL us for a few days. Then we had to give them the win. It was boring as hell, and frustrating. I think Mehul did good removing pure T/M from the game, and i hope to never see them again.

This happend to a kingdom of mine a good few ages back. A kingdom 20+ fearies started picking on us in the middle of the age. We beat their attackers down to 400 acres, couldnt do much about the faeries, they just LL us for a few days. Then we had to give them the win. It was boring as hell, and frustrating. I think Mehul did good removing pure T/M from the game, and i hope to never see them again.
    sounds great. i'm obsessed by honor, cause i never managed to get beyond count (i know i have some learning to do, but that's still a satisfactory achievement for playing only 3.5 ages in a row). so this war sounds like great honor win for the fearies

so this war sounds like great honor win for the fearies
    You think?

well if u didn't hit them, ll is quite the honor donor, and with the war win, i bet half of them upped their rank

The exact formula used to be:

"30% magic effectiveness and rune production."

Since there is no mention about the rune production I'd assume that's not affected anymore.
    Confirmed, that race bonus does not effect runes produced.

Thread Information