Force Knight:

Name: Forsythe "Scythe" Kejilas
Physical Age: 30
Sex: M
Rank: Secret Police (His status in the military is non-de-facto. He has authority in situations involving others militarily, but his role is outside of it entirely, and takes his authority and orders straight from the ruling body.)

General Description:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair Color/Style: Black hair to bottom of shoulder blades, often in ponytail. Quite curly the last few inches.
Eye Color: Vibrant, almost florescent, green.
Distinctive Mark: Aside from his eyes? His next most distinctive feature would be the half crescent mark on the side of his neck about two inches in diameter. Other tattoos are about his body, in mostly hidden location, but that is the most odd and striking one.

Province Name: Pinevale
Capital City: Redwood
Terrain: Large tracts of forest gives way to an old dormant cinder cone, giving the ground a unique black sand. Near the cone, the land is still recovering after hundreds of years, but still gives way to forests of pine. Even on the old extinct cone, trees are scattered. Regarded as a holy place by many in the province and some others around, a gift and curse of the Elements. Pretty much recovered in its entirety. A rugged country, a reddish sand away from the cone, and gradually raising in elevation to a set of mountain peaks numbering four. Limited arable land, so production of wheat stuffs are less than desired. However natural berries and fruit bearing bushes and trees (Like apple) are cultivated in groves. Few metallic deposits, but they do exist. They are a leading exporter, though, of coal in both the charcoal variety and the underground veins.

Main Exports: Lumber, Skins, Precious and Semi-Precious Stones, Food (meats: Venison, cony, fish, buffalo, elk, goat), Coal (charcoal and coal veins), forcibles (A deposit is given to commissioning province upon delivery of bloodmetal, once the forcible is made the moneys are returned plus interest and agreed-upon price for forcible). Steel (made from coals and charcoals and imported iron).
Main Imports: Iron, Food (grains, dairy, meats (beef)), precious metals (jewelry crafting), bloodmetal (See above).

Brawn:3
Grace:3
Stamina:3
Wit:1
Smell:1
Sight:1
Hearing:1
Glamour:0
Voice:1
Metabolism:0

History: Forsythe has led an interesting life. For the better half of his career in the military, he was merely a captain of little import, but great prospect and skill. For a few of his accomplishments, he was able to take the full credit for, rather than his superiors. His value on an individual level appeared to rise in the eyes of his Lord. There was no lack of personal ambition, but the Lord saw in him a deeper loyalty to Pinevale that was first in his life, putting that ambition on the back-burner. It was precisely the quality of desiring the growth of Pinevale over his own personal accomplishments that got him a prestigious and secretive assignment. None would know of his goings on but the Lord, and none would have authority over him but the Lord. He was blessed with high authority and cursed with obscurity and ambiguity. However, to Forsythe, it was duty and service.

This required the use of Runes, which he was not altogether too pleased about. He felt that the very things others gave him were the things he valued most in himself. To have them taken away would be a fate worse than death to him.

------------

Still somewhat of a rough draft.

Crash, wasn't sure if you saw this or not, didn't bring up any points good or bad. Am I in?

I'll have the lord up if he is allowed. The lord won't be my primary character I suspect, but he will be a frequently visited character. Actually I'll probably have plenty of them, but they won't have runes.