Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The battle of the TITANS

Most kingdoms don't have six or so active people by the end, because they'll simply X-log- SIT!! for any slackers.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

do you have proof of X-logging or sitting? Or are you merely whining and making excuses...do to the rule breaking nature of both acts(at the time) it would be considered dirty and underhanded to attempt either....you throw around accusations about those more skilled that you but i have yet to see you publish proof....without such you are and will remain a LAME ASS CRYBABY....
    Taking back the InternetClickME

VT2 thinks it's X-logging when 25 provinces attacks on time...Funny to see him talking about hes 7/7 ww and then rejects Catwalks offer to war...

The extremely famous cheater, Catwalk, earned extreme fame for admitting to trading - which was cheating.
    Now, if someone came up to you and said 'I steal, but I only steal candy' would you go on a naive rampage, and assume the person just stole candy, and accept it as a light offense, or would you step away, and let common sense dictate that a thief is a thief, and any kind of theft is still theft?

In my mind, catty is not so much a supervillain as he's useless. He cheated his way to what you people claim to be 'the top,' and clung to 'the top' using even more cheating.
    I don't know how long 'his' kingdom's existed, but mine's been around for nine ages now.

That's nine ages I've resisted going down his path, and focused on traditional means, because I believe hard work and effort pay me back more in the end than shortcuts.

He's probably in a depleted, empty shell, that's focused around an IRC-channel. There's no game left for these people - even their extremely badass leader, the master cat himself, has stated, repeatedly, that he likes leading, but doesn't like playing.

Yeah...
    Your idol's a joke, Sully.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Post Fiend
    i must admit how to do you lead without being in game?

do you just look at pimp all day and direct attacks, and fix up the war planner?...

I think I like Catwalk. But mostly because he doesn't strut around acting like a douche. He doesn't even post in this thread and it VT2 finds a way to argue with him. It's incredible.

The extremely famous cheater, Catwalk, earned extreme fame for admitting to trading - which was cheating.
    I'm 100% sure there is monarchs who have "cheated" 10x more then Catwalk...You don't make any sense VT2,just lame excuses...

And calling CW my Idol is silly....i respect CW's achievements but will war him rather than cowering in a corner wetting myself....

It's funny, because I won the great war before it even started.
    All it took was for catty to explain how he isn't even playing the game anymore.

I declare this discussion closed, and all your opinions REJECTED.

Now, go join catty in his epic channel of fail. You've got nothing on me, and neither does he.

you're doing it wrong

Fine VTard war me? I play i definitely do not fear you....or war Dharan or Lothlorien we all play and yet you war none of us....

Post Fiend
    Vt2nub go out of this topic lol :D

At leats we will not see your stupid comments here :D

RETARDED
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I'll speak from my own experience...having bounced around between about 5 different kingdoms in the past eight ages, I've found only -one- kingdom that did not use x-logging and/or sitting via ccproxy (or some other proxy) use. Every single one of the kingdoms have been in the top 40 on the server...one in particular was top 10. With the whole trading/sitting thing being legal now, I would not put it past certain individuals to continue with the status quo...it's much simpler to do now if/when you lose a province to deletion.

Sadly enough, some people center their entire existance around circumventing basic rules of ethics as far as games are concerned. Counting cards in poker, using an engine in the background during yahoo chess, and scripting entire KDs are just part of their M.O. I, again personally, respect the KDs who do not use shady tactics more than those who do. I respect the mature kingdoms...kingdoms that have people who are in a bonifide profession and only have 1/4 of a day to dedicate to this game and still place in the top 50...more than those that are run by high school/college-aged people that can burn literally 16-20 hours PER DAY and not even begin to blink. It's much the same way that I respect non-scripted Genesis KDs that achieve significant ranks...and I work extremely hard to contribute to the KD I'm in despite my limited access to overcome KDs that are perceivably omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent when it comes to a single attack into their KD....as if their account is somehow linked to some pager/cell phone messaging system that lets them know it happened...and then a 6-province wave ensues.

*puts soap box away* I'm gonna stop now... OOP is upon us :)
    "The limit as I approach teaching exists. Since that limit exists, me teaching is a continuous function." - A.B.

Only kd I have been in that didn't cheat was this last age Gen kd...

we won honor chart,combined we where #3-4 with 8-7 war wins,we where just lucky enough to have 10 people who attacked twice aday and followed orders...

Ah, I see now why you follow your master, the mighty lord Catwalk.
    Since he crusaded for making cheating legal, and succeeded, he's now your messiah.

Thread Information