Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: entire kingdom deleted

Post Fiend
    "OK I am not a big fan of deletions BUT reinstate all with resources IS really bad, how fun is it for others KD's that play for top when they get such advantage."

Being deleted while others can grow gives them an advantage in the bank / killer race does it ? Get a clue.

It was by luck tht ABS happened to gb the prov after the reinstations, allowing it to be aided.
    Viva la Revolucion

Last edited by Spiff; 18-11-2008 at 22:53.

Regular
    If that was true, then those that reported the kingdom was being pretty ****, as far as i know having the whole kd to help a few provinces build up then move on to next few is a strategy thats been around for a while.
    But surely OMAC did not delete a whole kingdom based on the accusation of a single kingdom alone? if they did, they were being **** as well.

I love how VT2 is talking about how things were better with mehul and deletions/reinstations.. This have happened a lot of times before and will happen again.. Mehul deleted kds and reinstated them and OMAc will be doing it.

I never saw it happen on such a wide scale, for any reason.
    When Mehul deleted you, you knew you'd screwed something up, and that the chances of you getting back in were equal to how unknown your kingdom was.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

I wonder how you got that kind of info Spiff... Since even our KD doesnt know more than that we got reported by someone for suspicious activity
    Last edited by Ingr1d; 18-11-2008 at 22:58.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    The kingdom was deleted because acording to Omac a abs kingdom (wont post locations) reported them for what they called unfair game play (In fact what it was 20 provinces in one kingdom working to make 4-5 big provinces), and the abs kingdom had also said they looked to active to be for real, also to add to this the kingdom had said the kingdom was looking like multies, Omac deleted the kingdom, then when the kingdom could prove to them this was not the case they where put back, as omac said there was no real proof of unfair game play.

Hope this helps.

Also Cya i know you are angry after getting hit, and you feel a huge tb is the reason for so, but had the kingdom not been deleted the provinces would have been bigger and still been feed, just even more.

that's a joke. i doubt an abs kd would report someone else for pumping provinces when they have been doing that for ages. OMAC doesn't to delete a kd because that "looked like multi" when they have the necessary tools to determine that.

u say "according to omac"... nice words but can u back them up with proof ?

no im just making stuff up like everyone else in here do.

I think this is a case of all the 'old school' cheating failing miserably.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

nja

If u are a real KD with real players behind all provs I am glad u got reinstated.
    As a sidenote I can say u havent hit me either.
    Yes I am upset abt this since I feel its wrong.
    Last edited by cya; 19-11-2008 at 00:36.
    7th Horde:Utopias big Campers.

why would they have to explain anything to you?

They try to now on irc but ty for your concern vir.
    7th Horde:Utopias big Campers.

Last edited by MRaij; 19-11-2008 at 00:30.

OMAC owns.
    Only truly hardcore companies talk business with cheaters, who they just got deleted, in a very private IRC-channel.

Quote Originally Posted by cya View Post
    They try to now on irc but ty for your concern vir.
    Np, you know me. Always trying to help out :)

Thread Information