Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: entire kingdom deleted

I believe you did something very, very wrong, since you got your entire, damn kingdom deleted.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

You are entitled to your believes, but your spouting of bullcrap is uncalled for and based on nothing.

Regular
    of course his opinion is baseless, how could he know, but then you don't see any of us get deleted...1/774 is a pretty small chance

You didn't lose one province, or two, or three, or four - but all 25.
    That usually means you've been very naughty. Too bad OMAC doesn't know how to punish people properly, and instead decided to reinstate your entire team.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Regular
    i heard that kingdom asked omac if it's ok for their leader to know all the master acc data of the players there. omac said yes so 1 guy created all 25 master accounts of 19:12. naturally they popped-up on cheater detection tools so their entire kingdom got deleted (prolly by a diff admin). i don't understand why they got reinstated...

Indeed this is sad they got accs back.
    7th Horde:Utopias big Campers.

Postaholic
    OMAC, my guys could use a rest. Any chance you can do something like this on us, so we can have run a pump without having to worry about our provs being attacked?

:P
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

yeah me2 I need a pump.Delete them again and ban IPs for 1 month minimum.

Yeah, OMAC is so not the laughing stock of the community.

OK I am not a big fan of deletions BUT reinstate all with resources IS really bad, how fun is it for others KDs that play for top when they get such advantage.
    Their Orc have like 30milj in TB?
    I think OMAC should post reason for deletions so we dont need to speculate that any further, and let Utopian comunity Judge whether it was right or not to reinstate provs.

OK I am not a big fan of deletions BUT reinstate all with resources IS really bad, how fun is it for others KDs that play for top when they get such advantage.
    Their Orc have like 30milj in TB?
    According to their Crystal Eye, the Orc got GB'ed after they got reinstated. This set his maximum tax rate to -15%. Then how much do you estimate a FULL kingdom can amass resources during 48h of inactivity + Tree of Gold from Dark Elves? I bet we can get close to 20 millions of gold and soldiers.

-35 M for the Orc, i guess in the tens of millions for the big gnome. go go!

June 13th, YR0 You better watch out (xx:xx) invaded Vous me devez la vie (xx:xx) and captured 204 acres of land.
    June 13th, YR0 twenty five stars (xx:xx) invaded Vous me devez la vie (xx:xx) and captured 129 acres of land.
    June 13th, YR0 Oldie pwnisher (xx:xx) has sent an aid shipment to Vous me devez la vie (xx:xx).
    June 13th, YR0 OMAC rules Utopia (xx:xx) invaded Vous me devez la vie (xx:xx) and captured 68 acres of land.

This gave us the oppertunity to do so... You really think we would feed that Orc with that much aid if it was taxed 99%? ***** to that KD for providing us with GB protection, not to OMAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Redevil View Post
    i heard that kingdom asked omac if it's ok for their leader to know all the master acc data of the players there. omac said yes so 1 guy created all 25 master accounts of 19:12. naturally they popped-up on cheater detection tools so their entire kingdom got deleted (prolly by a diff admin). i don't understand why they got reinstated...
    Is the above statement really true? This sounds like a false rumour to me...

Why did u get deleted then?

Thread Information